zGemma nline setup help

mgcamds you need 2 files.

mg_cfg
newcamd.list

mg_cfg is a standard configuration file. (there is one in the downloads at the top of this page if you haven't got one)
newcamd.list is your line file and should look something like this.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = server.com 12345 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 # 0000

or just

CWS = server.com 12345 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 # 0000

you need to copy these 2 files over to usr/keys on your box. I use filezilla.

Once you have transferred them over go into your softcam panel. make sure cam1 is set to mgcamd. cam 2 set to no cam. And restart cam (green button)

Make sure you are in an active bouquet by pressing the tv button, clicking all channels and then select a channel from there.

Last edited:
Most lines don't need it If your server has given you a N:line try it first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im having trouble setting up my line its an n line

i downloaded the file from here went through all the steps all was fine until i got to setting up the line i have tried all in the thread lol and its not working

Does anyone know if there is a way to check what nlines you currently have installed on open ATV whoosh build 2s.thanks

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

My Zgemma box kept freezing,so I went into mgcamd to restart my line now I can't get any thing to work.. please help

you defo have a nline and not a cline? might be best restarting cccam. If its defo a nline, restart the mgcam, if still nothing do a full reboot of the box, you may still need to restart the cam when the box has boot up

After some help please. Struggling to get my line into my new zgemma h2s. Previously been working on skybox.

Line starts with CWS.
box has softcam setup for ,gcam 1.38 which is active and 1.35a is inactive. I deleted ccam earlier on the advice from this thread.

Using an app called filebrowser i can connect to the box and see the usr/key folder and upload/ftp files into this. But no joy when i put my line into it. I have tried the 2 files in the download these ftp zips on this thread and still no joy.

What am i missing here please???

---------- Post Merged at 07:11 PM ----------

Dne it!!! Dont know how but i have !!

I'm really struggling too. Been trying most of the afternoon without joy.

I can't actually find the option to install soft cam mgcamd.

Help will be gratefully received :)

I'm really struggling too. Been trying most of the afternoon without joy.

I can't actually find the option to install soft cam mgcamd.

Help will be gratefully received :)

When your in softcams toggle left and right and the cam will change, then set it and restart it

Back