zGemma nline setup help

Just flash your box with sucmnsee image and then follow the guide step by step and you won't go far wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi all just got myself a zgemma h2s and a followed the guide to put wooshbuild on and all works great, when i upload my cccam through usb cam importer it works fine but when i turn the power off on the box i have to keep uploading the cccam as it dosent seem to be saving is this normal or is there a way to keep it on the box thanks

Ok, you need to first install your softcam. Menu, plugins, green to download plugins, go to softcam/emu's (whichever is there) download mgcamd 1.38 (thats the latest), once installed, reboot box.

Now download the attached file and unzip the 2 files to your desktop on pc. input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working

Really scratching my head with this do I change the N: with CWS =

2 lines

Hi can anyone give me a clear example of adding 2 server lines (seperate providers) using newcam.list, i am using wooshbuild, basically i want the second line to run as well or kick in if the first fails any help would be appriaciated. Both are N lines

Last edited:
Hi, I am having trouble with scrambled channels.
I have WooshBuild running, with mgcamd 1.38.
I have put the mg.cfg (mg_cfg or mg.cfg?) and newcamd.list files in the usr/keys folder but on the softcam panel I get 'No new ECM info'
I have removed cccam as per previous posts, and have my line in as CWS = host port user password 01-14
However, channels still not working
Please Help

Just to add, my line works fine when I use it in a Skybox F5S

Last edited:
Hi, I am having trouble with scrambled channels.
I have WooshBuild running, with mgcamd 1.38.
I have put the mg.cfg (mg_cfg or mg.cfg?) and newcamd.list files in the usr/keys folder but on the softcam panel I get 'No new ECM info'
I have removed cccam as per previous posts, and have my line in as CWS = host port user password 01-14
However, channels still not working
Please Help

Just to add, my line works fine when I use it in a Skybox F5S

Mgcam = lewcamd.list just put your line in there with cws =
For cccam you use n: or c: dependant on your line.
I would use mgcamd with lewcamd.list performs better.

Thanks for the reply acdp1000.
I have the box set up as you suggested.
However, my problem is the channels still dont clear.

That build are you using? So when you enter softcam you have mgcamd as cam1 active and no channels? Put it on sky 1 before activating. Are you sure your line is act
ive? Is it an N: line?

Just want to say Thank You to everyone on this thread, with your help I have been able to step up my n line on my zgemma 2s.

Hi Guys,
Apologies if I'm in the wrong thread but was wondering if anyone could recommend a good N Line provider.
Many thanks

Hi all. i am a complete noob to this so please bear with me. ive bought my new zgemma. followed all the instructions to get it up and running and now at the stage of adding my newcamd.list. i dont have one so Ive read various threads and watched some youtube videos that talk about creating one and using my importer to flash the box but.........what are the n line details that should be in it and where do i get them from? helpppppp

That build are you using? So when you enter softcam you have mgcamd as cam1 active and no channels? Put it on sky 1 before activating. Are you sure your line is act
ive? Is it an N: line?

I am using Wooshbuild latest image, with mgcamd 1.38. The cam is active but the channels dont clear. I know the line works, because I am currently using it in a Skybox F5S.Yes it is an N line.
Thanks

Having issues after i upgraded from woosh 4.001 to 4.002 . Forgot to save my config(i know!). Was working with mg_cfg and newcamd.list details but now after upgrade won't work. if i install ccam2.3 and ccam.info works fine with the same line details (except the n: and cws changes)
i've checked permissions and change to 777 just o see if that would help. I can use ccam but would prefer to use mg_cfg as the line provider stated that have had better results using this softcam plugin. removed ccam2.3 plugin rebooted and removed all ccam from /usr/keys.
removed all plugins rebooted and started from scratch with just mgcamd1.38r1 from softcam panel (but states 1.38-r2 installed from plugins menu)

newcamd.list has only one line in it cws = server port user password ( have tried with the keepalive and incoming port details too)

what else can i do

using a zgemma h2s

Back