zGemma nline setup help

Ok, you need to first install your softcam. Menu, plugins, green to download plugins, go to softcam/emu's (whichever is there) download mgcamd 1.38 (thats the latest), once installed, reboot box.

Now download the attached file and unzip the 2 files to your desktop on pc. input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working
what do i save the file as?

Hi folks i'm in a bit of a well need help basically. I used to working with CCcam lines I have that working fine but got a N (newcam) line I think from another supplier. Having a bit of trouble getting that going anybody in the know?

Woosh's latest 4.0001

I know the 2 things are in the var/keys folder and sure I edited the newcamd file but doesn't seem to be on (at least I think it's not)

If you edited the newcamd list file did you take N: off and replace with CWS = line details. And then start MG camd

If you edited the newcamd list file did you take N: off and replace with CWS = line details. And then start MG camd

I'll have a look and see what it's like just now

---------- Post Merged at 03:37 PM ----------

OK changed the info so the only thing showing in that newcamd line is CWS and the server (changed it from N) Started newcamd and nothing

You have to have the CWS = ( space either side of = ) then make sure it's ticked and started if that don't work try your line as it is and place in CCcamd.cfg file in Var/ keys and tick CCcam and restart cam

many thanks will try these files tonight

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 PM ----------

i can't d/l these files !

As a new member you normally have to wait an hour or two for download rights.
Try again later on and it should be ok.

hi everyone im just new to the site , so hi . I have just got a zegemma h 2s plug and play box delivered today and i have plugged in but im not getting any pictures . just a screensaver with OPENVIX . if i press up and down channels on the remote it shows all the available sky channels , but nothing will play . im very new to this . so if someone is very patient could they give me a little help please . thanks

I have upload newcamd.list to the box with code in replacing N: with CWS = and when I restart mg_cad_1.38r1 with green button I have an error box that says Warning (4), (3), (2), (1) then box goes and it my channels aren't appearing. Can anyone help with this???

---------- Post Merged at 09:00 PM ----------

spent all night trying to get this working, very frustrating!

Have you placed it in Var/Keys folder along with a mg camd and started Mg camd in Softcams

I think OpenAtv is making things difficult for us, I am having sleepless nights with this issue as well

Back