zGemma nline setup help

you need to flash it with a image of your choice, goto downloads section, find the zgemma then find the image for your box........you will need a formatted usb stick to flash the image under 2 gb will be ok and a formatted usb stick 8 gb or over for setting up the box after for epg, timeshift and recordings.
tutorials are there at each download, just follow the guides............idiot proof even I could do it :)

Just got my zgemma h.2s today, could someone tell me the next step(s) please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all depends on what image you have on your box and if your using aback up image if stuck pm me

wooshbuild is a openatv image there is aalso a vix one there, if you flash one and dont like the layout you can always reflash it with another image

I've just this second got sucmnsee installed, just "cross EPG" and restated. A little stuck where says "auto bouquets setup"

All you need to do with that is where it says N Ireland change that to your area by pressing left/ right keeping it in custom then press green on remote to save Then restart box

If not in ROI choose no In configure before providers make sure channels not indexed is set to yes as this will give you Sentanta sports

Thanks blzbob73, I went with sucmnsee, I too found following the instructions helpful [emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry if I am asking wrong question.i got active cline running at my Dreambox d500s and I want to input nline via dcc(var etc keys CCcam.config edit.shall I copy full line including N: as given to me after deleting active cline.
my apology if I don't make any sense.
thanks

Sorry if I am asking wrong question.i got active cline running at my Dreambox d500s and I want to input nline via dcc(var etc keys CCcam.config edit.shall I copy full line including N: as given to me after deleting active cline.
my apology if I don't make any sense.
thanks

wouldn't you be better running your nline on mgcam?

im really struggling to get my n line to work, been at it for three hours but i must be thicker than i thought any help would be appreciated.

which cam software are you trying to use. CCcams or mgcamds.

---------- Post Merged at 11:12 PM ----------

cdexter... if you are totally new.... have a read of my bare bones guide in the stickies. Information on how to install your line, how to convert it for various softcams. How to use filezilla to transfer your line. A full glossary of terminology and much more.

hi kiddac i've tried it on both? is that wrong? ive followed everything ive read on here but none of the sky channels are working, only the freeview channels

Back