ZGemma S2 channesl freezing

gogo1967

Guys ive recently set up my ZGemma S2 and its working as far as being able to view all the relevant channels etc.

Unfortunately it is freezing for 7/8 seconds every so often. On certain channels such as S*y Atlantic, Universal& MTV it is happening quite often and is actually making the programs unwatchable. I have tried different lines (both C & N lines) from several providers recommended through the forum as well as several that i have found online but it doesnt seem to be improving at all.

Is there anything else that i may be missing, maybe with the setup, that i could be missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ZGemma S2 box running latest Sucmnsee Vix

Gogo

lan cable used and box and router switched off for a minute then on,what config files,cams etc are you using .

I would say it's either your internet or something to do with dish.

Freezing does happen with all providers but it shouldn't be a constant on going thing (got to be careful with some providers they have multi names or use reshares of others)

Get a test line from someone else, and try the same channels.
You will then know instantly if its down to your line / provider or not.

Hi, the box is connected via cable direct to router.
Using cccam 2.3.0
Nit sure what u mean by configuration files, I just followed the guide on the sucmnsee sticky!

press the ok button twice and tell me what ecm times your getting on the channels that are freezing often and do the same with channels that arent freezing so often

Comady central going from 0.375 and 0.481 While watching has a bit of freezing sky premier around 0.135 to 0.183 with no problems

Yea anything more than 0.25 and you can expect freezing. It's all down to who you get your line from, speed of your internet, but if your getting the 0.13 readings then your internet speed is fine. I'd e-mail the provider and ask him to look at your log and see if anything can be done on that end. There is one thing you could do and that's do a manual scan of slyuk sat (it won't disturb or replace any of your current settings/channels) and then in bouquets go to last scanned and go down threw the channels until you come to comedy ctrl, there will be more than one comedy central so try them all and you may get better ecm times on one of them, so you could replace the bad one with the good one.

Ok I'll check. My bt sports is glitching and on the hour every hour i get a few second freeze. The supplier has rebooted servers and other people have always seen improvement so I'm thinking it's something my end

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

There high but I'm not good on these things or what it means I only had that 1 channel problem. ild suggest doing what paddy said.

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 PM ----------

I do think it's to do with how many people on the server watching the same program

did you do the scan and notice any better ecm times on a different SID of comedy central? or even other channels which you found freezing too often?? normally it works so wondering how you got on

Back