zgemma star 2s setup help

m1000

Hi,

I'm new to this and just bought a zgemma 2s box after reading a bit about them on here. I've tried the last couple of hours to get it working but literally have no idea how to get this thing going! Maybe should have went with the more simple f5s option :)

Could anyone point me in the direction of a guide to adding a cccam.cfg file to this? I have a test line but have no idea how to add it. I managed to ftp the file to the /var /etc folder but no idea how to get it loaded onto the box and running.

Any tips, advice or links to some info would be great.

Thanks

Are you using the factory image (OpenATV)? If so press menu, goto plugins, add plugin and then install TSPANEL. Once installed launch TSPANEL and go to softcams and install CCcam 2.13 and enable. You might then need to reboot your box I can't remember. This is off the top of my head so hope I've remembered correctly . Although tricky to set up the box is great once done and you'll be so glad you didnt go with the F5S. If you're still stuck please come back.. We like to help!

The above assumes your line begins with C:, if it begins with N: choose mgcamd instead of CCcam 2.13 from the TSPANEL softcams section and install this instead!

Are you using the factory image (OpenATV)? If so press menu, goto plugins, add plugin and then install TSPANEL. Once installed launch TSPANEL and go to softcams and install CCcam 2.13 and enable. You might then need to reboot your box I can't remember. This is off the top of my head so hope I've remembered correctly . Although tricky to set up the box is great once done and you'll be so glad you didnt go with the F5S. If you're still stuck please come back.. We like to help!

The above assumes your line begins with C:, if it begins with N: choose mgcamd instead of CCcam 2.13 from the TSPANEL softcams section and install this instead!

Hi thanks for this. I'm using an n line and managed to flash the box with the software from this site. The fta channels are now working great. I will try what you said tomorrow and let you know how I get on. Thanks for the help.

If ur using one of my images its set up with exactly what you need.

First you need to open the ftp program u were using and find on the box /hdd/usr/keys/newcamd.list.
right click newcamd.list and edit. Where you see the ********** enter ur details. You can copy and paste from ur cccam.cfg file. Leave off the N:_ at the start. So its like
CWS = dblahat.nodoo.org erv932 102954 01 02 03 04 05 etcetc 14 server 1

Then make sure to save and reboot box.

Last edited:
Did u read first post of whatever downlpad u pick and the info on the download page? What you stuck with?

Last edited:
im really new to this adding line to boxes, any help with the z gemma s2 would be good, not able to use downloads yet so if there any other way to get these? cheers in adavnce

Just wait till your name turns blue then you will be ok
Have you introduced your self in the section ?

hi, all new to all this so please be gentle could someone tell me step by step how i put the cccam file onto my zgemma box do i need to put it on a flash drive fist or download it straight from my pc helpful tutorial tips would be a predicated

hi,guys could someone tell me where on techkings i download the sucmnsees images from new to this and don't know where to find the down load for my zgemma star 2s well appreciated for any advise cheers

I trying to manually install a n line in sucmnsee's image with the remote control through TS panel. I install my n line on the top line, but what goes on the bottom line??

Think I've entered the n line correctly. At the end of the series of number I entered 'lan server1. I then went into software and installed MGcamd 1.38, waited til it changed to green. I rebooted the box but still no joy!

CWS : blahbla.whatever port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Should look something like that. Delete all other txt

Back