zgemma star 2s setup help

that's where the line normally goes, along with a mg.cfg file - its where ive always put it !

- if the two folders are the same thing as pointed out above, then that might not be the solution, but hell, give it a go !!

just checked it out and the 'keys' folder in var is actually a shortcut folder. when you had your photo up it was showing you had your line in the var folder - if I click on var/keys - it goes to the usr/keys folder BUT it shows on the screen as usr/keys, your photo showed it as var/keys - which is why I suggest moving it all to the usr/keys folder

Last edited:
I'm having same issues with zgemma star s....could do all this at one point but been away from all this for a while....added my c line added the 01 02 etc tried mgcamd.. Just no futher

Is there a min speed for your Internet for your lines to connect to servers??

If it's a C line best to go in etc folder in CCcam.cfg just add C line as it came don't change anything and start CCcam .2.30 in softcams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still hasn't worked....just not playing ball lol

---------- Post Merged at 06:51 PM ----------

When I go to ccam info, it doesn't show any information at all...should I see some sort of something with my server, username or password??

If you started The cam if you press CCcam info , servers you should see server info and active

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've everything working almost perfectly now. My only concern is that the channels are very glitchy, partially losing sound every 5-10 secs. I know it's got nothing to do with the n line as it works perfectly on my other box. I also had to restart softcam to get the channels to work this morning. Any suggestions?

hi all i need to download some software for my zgemma s2 running vix.. how do i use the download link. this is my first post

hi all i need to download some software for my zgemma s2 running vix.. how do i use the download link. this is my first post

firstly, I think you would have been better off reading through the forum section on the zgemma, all the answers you want are there, ignore the topic subject as far too many people, you included, post into other peoples threads, oh, and that's the second point !

I don't think you can download anything until approved, so you might need to wait, but take the time to read the threads, however boring it might seem, that way you can be up and running in time for football today !

if you get stuck, come back and ask.

ps if you have vix already running, someone must already have done something as the receivers don't come with vix?

Hello everyone this is my first thread I've just purchased the zgemma star 2s just wondered if the connections on the box for satellite cable when there connected there is a spare connector on the box if this was connected to another tv could you watch the same channel on the box in another room.many thanks with your help.

firstly, I think you would have been better off reading through the forum section on the zgemma, all the answers you want are there, ignore the topic subject as far too many people, you included, post into other peoples threads, oh, and that's the second point !

I don't think you can download anything until approved, so you might need to wait, but take the time to read the threads, however boring it might seem, that way you can be up and running in time for football today !

if you get stuck, come back and ask.

ps if you have vix already running, someone must already have done something as the receivers don't come with vix?

cheers thanks for the info, its 2nd hand box

2 days and my zgemma h2s still not working

Hi all,
I have follow all steps but still no luck
I have flashed box with openvix ftp box and newcamd.list has been update with my user and password it's been 3 days but still unable to.get it work help.plz

plzz help zgemma nline

Hi all,
I have follow all steps but still no luck
I have flashed box with openvix ftp box and newcamd.list has been update with my user and password it's been 3 days but still unable to.get it work help.plz
3 days in a row I've been reading posts and done every thing using openvix and now I have downloaded official version but still nli r not working. :(

Are you using the factory image (OpenATV)? If so press menu, goto plugins, add plugin and then install TSPANEL. Once installed launch TSPANEL and go to softcams and install CCcam 2.13 and enable. You might then need to reboot your box I can't remember. This is off the top of my head so hope I've remembered correctly . Although tricky to set up the box is great once done and you'll be so glad you didnt go with the F5S. If you're still stuck please come back.. We like to help!

The above assumes your line begins with C:, if it begins with N: choose mgcamd instead of CCcam 2.13 from the TSPANEL softcams section and install this instead!

Hi this was a great help, thank you - just for clarity after install your need to START/RESTART (green button) the CCcam2.13 and reboot the box

hi is there anyone near rochdale area who can show me how to reboot my box as i bought box all done from someone and it keeps trying to update and looses everthing then my supplier charges me to redo box

two quick questions I have already got a zgemma 2s I plan on re flashing it today with the image on here
1) do I need to delete what's already on the box or do I simply plug in the USB into the back and it will remove the content as it re flashes?

2) do I need to reformat the usb memory stick to fat32 to do the re flashing or is that something you only need to do afterwards for your recordings ?

thanks in advance for your help

Hi

You don't have to delete any when you will plug usb in back it will delete every thing from box and install what ever you want to flash with.

2. Yes format usb before.

QUOTE=andy86;566767]two quick questions I have already got a zgemma 2s I plan on re flashing it today with the image on here
1) do I need to delete what's already on the box or do I simply plug in the USB into the back and it will remove the content as it re flashes?

2) do I need to reformat the usb memory stick to fat32 to do the re flashing or is that something you only need to do afterwards for your recordings ?

thanks in advance for your help[/QUOTE]

you had better save your line details and cfg file to desktop folder with the name of box on folder,not doing this first will wipe your box clean.
filezilla client is a ftp program to use.

Back