Zgemma-star s help please ****8

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...e-pay-server-request-only-october-2015-a.html

Maybe request a test line if it works then you will know that your own line was cut off from the server.

how do i check my server? and if i have been cut off? i got the box preloaded a while back, am using tp links, worked fine till 2 days ago. the free channels still work fine.

I'm not 100% sure with openatv I'm using vix
But I can check my line by pressing the blue button and checking CCcam info then server info.

mines is on openvix aswell discovered that when i rebooted.

Do you know what build you have on the box. OpenATV or OpenVIX
Press menu... information.. about...

How many dish cables do you have going into your box. 1 or 2?

its openvix. i have 2 cables available but only 1 in the box where it says tuner a (hopefully that makes sense)

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...e-pay-server-request-only-october-2015-a.html

Maybe request a test line if it works then you will know that your own line was cut off from the server.

how do i check my server? and if i have been cut off? i got the box preloaded a while back, am using tp links, worked fine till 2 days ago. the free channels still work fine.

But I can check my line by pressing the blue button and checking CCcam info then server info.

If you have team viewer Pm me If you want can test your line

If you have team viewer Pm me If you want can test your line

how do i know if i have team viewer?

You can downloaded it to your computer When you give me a code you get (via Pm) it allows me access to your computer and box in which can get your line details

Cable should be in 'tuner A in', (bottom right). You should also check that tuner b is disabled.
On openatv this is menu...setup...service searching... tuner configuration.... Click on tuner B and set it to 'not configured'

There is also a bug doing the rounds at the moment on tuner A, so make sure send diseqc is set to yes.

Tuner A settings should be
Configuration mode...simple
Mode...Single
Sat... 28.2e Astra 2e/2f/2g
Send DisEQC... yes

Then we need to check your line is active (that's what TICH is trying to sort out with you so I will leave that with him)

Cable should be in 'tuner A in', (bottom right). You should also check that tuner b is disabled.
On openatv this is menu...setup...service searching... tuner configuration.... Click on tuner B and set it to 'not configured'

There is also a bug doing the rounds at the moment on tuner A, so make sure send diseqc is set to yes.

Tuner A settings should be
Configuration mode...simple
Mode...Single
Sat... 28.2e Astra 2e/2f/2g
Send DisEQC... yes

Then we need to check your line is active (that's what TICH is trying to sort out with you so I will leave that with him)

everything right with settings although i dont have a tuner b option. Yes got TICH message, wil reply to him now thanks (y)

You can downloaded it to your computer When you give me a code you get (via Pm) it allows me access to your computer and box in which can get your line details

okay how do i get a code to give to you?

---------- Post Merged at 10:25 PM ----------

have you got a zgemma 2s or another zgemma? Strange you have no tuner b showing in that menu.

on the front it says zgemma-star s

yes it works the same, though you can watch one programme while recording another with the 2s - its no great issue though. it might be that your 'gift/line' may not be working due to an issue with whoever provides it - seems it happened to a few people last night, if you have an email address for the person you got it off, drop them an email to ask, though they might be too busy to respond !

that's why some people pay for more than one gift - so if one goes off temporarily they can still view programmes

yes it works the same, though you can watch one programme while recording another with the 2s - its no great issue though. it might be that your 'gift/line' may not be working due to an issue with whoever provides it - seems it happened to a few people last night, if you have an email address for the person you got it off, drop them an email to ask, though they might be too busy to respond !
[
that's why some people pay for more than one gift - so if one goes off temporarily they can still view programmes

how do i check if my line/gift is workng? my signal strength is pretty much 100%

I have the same problem, I'm new to all this & it's hard for me to get my head around it . . .

I'm trying to get my Zgemma 2s up & running, I'm trying to find an unzipped 2.1.3 cccam to put in the temp folder, Does anyone have a link ?

If you have softcams already installed, you just need to go into the plugin menu and download plugins. There is a folder in there called softcams. All the cams are in there.

If you haven't got softcams already installed you will need to install the softcams ipk. I will send you a link later if you need it.

Hi,

You'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge . . . .

I think I have everything ready to go, I'm led to believe I just need a newcamd.list from the person who sold me the box, they've since disappeared . . .
I did try & put it on using filezilla, but it didn't work or I didn't do it right, who knows . . .
The terrestrials work, the others are just black screens . . .

I'm not sure if this is what you mean . . .

In the softcams folder I have :

cccam 209
cccam 221
evocamd (2.17-r2)
mgcamd135a-r6
newcs (1.67RC1-r2)
oscam (1.20+svn9620-r17)
oscam-latest (1.20+svn10991-r1)
oscam-pcscd (1.20+svn10991-r1)
oscam-pcscd-latest (120+svn10991-r1)
rqcamd(1.31-r2)
scam(3.60a-r2)

Are the above downloaded then or . . . . . ?

Thanks . . . .

okay, a bit further on than yesterday, but now stuck with how to install a test line :whacko: any helpers pleaseeeee.......

Back