Zgemma-star s help please ****8

just out of curiousity your box is connected to the internet isn't it? Its not been mentioned anywhere else in this post.

To get scrambled channels you need an Ethernet cable going from your router to your box, or via homeplugs. Or via a Wifi dongle (flaky but will work)

just out of curiousity your box is connected to the internet isn't it? Its not been mentioned anywhere else in this post.

To get scrambled channels you need an Ethernet cable going from your router to your box, or via homeplugs. Or via a Wifi dongle (flaky but will work)

yeah i have sy subscription box in living room all connected, this zgemma box is for my bedroom, so i have tp links in router box downstairs and 1 in zgemma box upstairs all connected says signal is 100% so i'm guessing its all set up properly... and the fact it was working fine before.

Someone else will have to help you with the line install, I am on openatv man, it's slightly different on vix.

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...e-pay-server-request-only-october-2015-a.html

Maybe request a test line if it works then you will know that your own line was cut off from the server.

how do i check my server? and if i have been cut off? i got the box preloaded a while back, am using tp links, worked fine till 2 days ago. the free channels still work fine.

I'm not 100% sure with openatv I'm using vix
But I can check my line by pressing the blue button and checking CCcam info then server info.

mines is on openvix aswell discovered that when i rebooted.
If you have team viewer Pm me If you want can test your line

TICH i have found my line info , can you still test my line?

If you have softcams already installed, you just need to go into the plugin menu and download plugins. There is a folder in there called softcams. All the cams are in there.

If you haven't got softcams already installed you will need to install the softcams ipk. I will send you a link later if you need it.
Thank you

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Back