Zgemma star2s

Is it all premium channels or just a few? if it's a few what channels are they? Have you setup providers correctly your area custom not sd or HD because we can't get hd channels.

That'd why we can't get hd channels on Sat menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, providers and choose your area custom not sd or HD

As I said press menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, providers and change your area to custom not sd or HD green to save then start scan

It found 509 Video and 58 Radio and it seems to be working and the other HD channels no longer show is this correct?

at some point, someone will have to point out that no sky HD channels work. you can still get BT HD and FTA HD but no sky HD. nada. zip. but if you'd read anything you would know that

Yes that's fine apart from i have more channels showing can you take a screen shot of providers type in the IP address of your box in your Web browser this will bring up openwebife click on screen grab right click the image and choose save as then post it on here

---------- Post Merged at 10:01 PM ----------

I've already said we can't get hd channels

BT sport 1 &2 HD however setanta is no longer there

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 PM ----------

dsayers your asking me to preform open heart surgery...i'm the porter at the moment lol

Not that I wish to inflict more pain, but setanta is available in HD, its just the way your autobouquets are configured. I'm sure someone will help you with this issue too!

Menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, configure and change include not indexed channels to yes Green to save then start scan that should give you satanta hd in the sports bouquet

not sure now i'm doubting myself doesn't anyone chat over a phone call like the good old days when someone had a problem..lol

Did you buy the box preloaded? he may of added some iptv bouquets but changing providers shouldn't affect them.
Did you do as I said menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, configure and change include not indexed channels to yes then start scan

Back