The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

There are services available that accept card payments and payout in crypto, based in countries with less stringent regulations. At some point, consumers will need to transition to BTC or do without. However, there will always be those driven by greed or the desire for profit who are willing to take the risk.
But why a volatile coin like BTC and not a stable coin?

I find that every crypto ask you personal questions when registering for it on there platform.

You can send bitcoin to a wallett for e.g without signing upto anything. Like people said all you need is a debit cards. Very simple

Hmmm that depends are you referring to an exchange or something like a wallet ? I’m a bit confused
Not a exchange my iptv supplier wants it in btc but I’m not sure how to use the wallet and I don’t like there question’s when signing up like coinbase for example

Not a exchange my iptv supplier wants it in btc but I’m not sure how to use the wallet and I don’t like there question’s when signing up like coinbase for example
Most exchanges in Europe,
America and Australia use NYC know your customer.
Legislation has become way more stringent now.
Same as a bank would do.
There is peer to peer transaction but not the safest route to take.

Remember p2p markets is always an option, a lot of people of there accept PayPal cards bank transfer cash in mail in return of BTC

Most exchanges in Europe,
America and Australia use NYC know your customer.
Legislation has become way more stringent now.
Same as a bank would do.
There is peer to peer transaction but not the safest route to take.
I’m not sure I can recommend on this forum these services, but I have personally used some and they’ve been fine, always check reviews

Remember p2p markets is always an option, a lot of people of there accept PayPal cards bank transfer cash in mail in return of BTC

I’m not sure I can recommend on this forum these services, but I have personally used some and they’ve been fine, always check reviews
If they are legit ways of sending crypto ~ feel free to do so, but start your own thread.
If you do start your own thread, tag me, I'll read through it, and if there's nothing untoward, I'll leave it be.

No need if your supplier knows the better ways.

You just enter say £60 for sub and it will convert to bitcoin . And you just send to wallett

No sign up req

If they are legit ways of sending crypto ~ feel free to do so, but start your own thread.
If you do start your own thread, tag me, I'll read through it, and if there's nothing untoward, I'll leave it be.

P2p is OK. But got to becareful lots of scammers

You might be opening a can of worms that's gonna be more trouble to you as admin than it is a help to members who are customers. Any seller who's only accepting crypto as payment will have a step by step guide for their customers to use.

You might be opening a can of worms that's gonna be more trouble to you as admin than it is a help to members who are customers. Any seller who's only accepting crypto as payment will have a step by step guide for their customers to use.
Mate if a supplier wants people to use crypto upto them to make it easy

No need if your supplier knows the better ways.

You just enter say £60 for sub and it will convert to bitcoin . And you just send to wallett

No sign up req
I think they use btc to be safe. What website is that on that there’s no need for no sign up?

Last edited:
The authorities will inflate the figures to try and sh*t you up this is what they do scaremonger it's pathetic.

It's the same as when they announced if you wear a copied England shirt you could be arrested, ok no worries I'll send it back to Guangzhou

As soon as one server gets nabbed a 100 more appear. The authorities only nab those in your face sellers, Facebook,banner ads, Instagram anywere were they can simply get your details. The lower key ones ? do you honestly think they'll spend 100 of man hours to try and catch a spotty faced Callum with a 100 users from his mum's laptop?

IPTV is here to stay for the foreseeable future

Unfortunately you wouldn’t get away with that response in a maths exam or math exam if you are a yank. Nil poi
Lol you my friend are not in touch with the common man. But you are entitled to your misguided opinion.
Say I had 500 customers I know that less than 1% would have a clue about bitcoin and how to use it.
I just done a quick poll.
Uncle Albert hadn’t a clue what I was on about
The Plumber and the Joiner just laughed and said eff off
The wee guy on the brew asked if he could get Bitcoin fae the corner shope. 😂😂

Last edited:
Lol you my friend are not in touch with the common man. But you are entitled to your misguided opinion.
Say I had 500 customers I know that less than 1% would have a clue about bitcoin and how to use it.
I just done a quick poll.
Uncle Albert hadn’t a clue what I was on about
The Plumber and the Joiner just laughed and said eff off
The wee guy on the brew asked if he could get Bitcoin fae the corner shope. 😂😂
I was joking about maths not the most well-known and largest cryptocurrency in the world.
Not sure about the demographic you are talking about, but I think BTC is more popular than you believe it not be.
At a guess I would think that most of the users on here have heard of it.
But that’s just my misguided opinion lol

Back