The IPTV Crackdown Continues: A Thread For Customers Not Resellers

The authorities only nab those in your face sellers, Facebook,banner ads, Instagram anywere were they can simply get your details. The lower key ones ? do you honestly think they'll spend 100 of man hours to try and catch a spotty faced Callum with a 100 users from his mum's laptop?
The Facebook/Instagram shops and the other duffers who advertise everywhere are the ones being nabbed and reported in this idiotic thread.
If anyone bothered to read the stories to the end they may be surprised:

KJ O'Donnel, 500K fraud = 2 years suspended for 2 years

Yates and Finch, 320K fraud, = 20 months suspended for 18 months

These are the big guns that make the headlines, suspended sentences and 100 hours of picking up dog turds and painting lampposts.

We don't get to hear about the smaller resellers because they only get a cease and desist notice and maybe a small fine if they ignore it

If bitcoin/crypto was the only option for paying with every seller, I guarantee most will find a way to learn. The same way people who aren't tech savvy and used to just rely on people reflashing their cards or updating their channel lists over the years, have now found forums like ours where we can all help them to be more independent, and this will happen with bitcoin/crypto payments in the future also

Where there is a will, there is a way!

I discovered the original Silk Road a very long time ago. Bitcoin was the only game in town for currency and MT Gox was the primary exchange. It was a pain to do, but if I wanted to buy stuff off the Silk Road, this is what you needed to do. What a time to be alive.

I was joking about maths not the most well-known and largest cryptocurrency in the world.
Not sure about the demographic you are talking about, but I think BTC is more popular than you believe it not be.
At a guess I would think that most of the users on here have heard of it.
But that’s just my misguided opinion lol
I think you might live in a different world from me. Mine is populated in the main by people who don’t give a shit about Bitcoin or any other fantasy currency.
I don’t mean to offend you, Im just pointing out the reality is that most of the population have no interest in it.
They certainly won’t be buying there IPTV Sub with.
Some on here may well understand and use it but the majority of users are not on forums

I think you might live in a different world from me. Mine is populated in the main by people who don’t give a shit about Bitcoin or any other fantasy currency.
I don’t mean to offend you, Im just pointing out the reality is that most of the population have no interest in it.
Some on here may well understand and use it but the majority of users are not on forums
If it's the only payment method, then it would be a case of pay for sky or do without. Personally I think many will try to learn it because its not overly difficult with alot of places now compared to when it first started

We probably do and no offence taken.

Last edited:
If it's the only payment method, then it would be a case of pay for sky or do without. Personally I think many will try to learn it because its not overly difficult with alot of places now compared to when it first started
I deal with real people most of who don’t use computers or know much about phones, trust me they aint buying effall wae Bitcoin. You I think are living in a bubble of young reasonably intelligent people which is not your general IPTV buyer.

I deal with real people most of who don’t use computers or know much about phones, trust me they aint buying effall wae Bitcoin. You I think are living in a bubble of young reasonably intelligent people which is not your general IPTV buyer.
And that's where resellers will take the risk on their behalf and then send the crypto. But not everyone needs to be overly intelligent to do things. We all came into this world with no knowledge, but experts are just the people who have taken the time to read and study more than others. The reason why this forum is here and one of the best around is because alot of the information is here and whenever it's not, there are people willing to help. Just because someone doesn't know how to do something now doesnt mean they are incapable of learning and doing it later

And that's where resellers will take the risk on their behalf and then send the crypto. But not everyone needs to be overly intelligent to do things. We all came into this world with no knowledge, but experts are just the people who have taken the time to read and study more than others. The reason why this forum is here and one of the best around is because alot of the information is here and whenever it's not, there are people willing to help. Just because someone doesn't know how to do something now doesnt mean they are incapable of learning and doing it later
Your explanation is the reason you are not understanding the situation.
I mean no offence but you fail understand my point. The forum has nothing to do with it, I was simply pointing out that only a very small percentage of IpTV subscribers use forums or bitcoin (any crypto)
You are assuming you are a representative sample but you obviously are not.
But we can agree to differ it’s not going to make any difference. Just my opinion and yours.

Your explanation is the reason you are not understanding the situation.
I mean no offence but you fail understand my point. The forum has nothing to do with it, I was simply pointing out that only a very small percentage of IpTV subscribers use forums or bitcoin (any crypto)
You are assuming you are a representative sample but you obviously are not.
But we can agree to differ it’s not going to make any difference. Just my opinion and yours.
I understand your point, it is people are not able trade crypto and will refuse to learn how to do it. If there's a cost saving people will learn the method.
I'm not assuming I'm the standard user, but I've been on here for over a decade and saw so many average users who claim they can't do something, be able to achieve it.
There will be a small percentage who will not know how to do it and need help, but if that's the only method they will find a way to do that, by either following guides or asking friends or family to do it for them

I for one wouldn't be too happy if it was the only method of payment!
But I'm sure I would find a way to learn pretty quick.
As a senior citizen I have certainly learnt a lot from this Forum,
Exactly my point mate, noone would be too happy but if it's worth it they will find a way

I understand your point, it is people are not able trade crypto and will refuse to learn how to do it. If there's a cost saving people will learn the method.
I'm not assuming I'm the standard user, but I've been on here for over a decade and saw so many average users who claim they can't do something, be able to achieve it.
There will be a small percentage who will not know how to do it and need help, but if that's the only method they will find a way to do that, by either following guides or asking friends or family to do it for them
I think a lot of people are lazy and are a lot worse off for it.
The information is there it’s just finding it and using it and all you need is a phone or a computer and an internet connection.

I think a lot of people are lazy and are a lot worse off for it.
The information is there it’s just finding it and using it and all you need is a phone or a computer and an internet connection.
I'm one of the lazy ones, have been since Skybox days when I knew nothing, but had to learn that, and did with help from this forum. Same with iptv.
Bitcoin, I could learn, but like Toddy2 above, the grey cells are fast dissapearing as I age.

Having said that, I'm lucky to have my brother in law. Nice bloke, but thick as thick plank, ( even by his own admission), but he has worked out how to, and uses Bitcoin regularly. more power to his elbow.

Cue a thread about thick as the proverbial in laws!:wink:

I'm one of the lazy ones, have been since Skybox days when I knew nothing, but had to learn that, and did with help from this forum. Same with iptv.
Bitcoin, I could learn, but like Toddy2 above, the grey cells are fast dissapearing as I age.

Having said that, I'm lucky to have my brother in law. Nice bloke, but thick as thick plank, ( even by his own admission), but he has worked out how to, and uses Bitcoin regularly. more power to his elbow.

Cue a thread about thick as the proverbial in laws!:wink:
I think also being inquisitive has helped me a lot. So it’s not just about being lazy I suppose.
I just wished I’ve been a bit more inquisitive when I was younger instead of just wanting to have a good time.

I honestly feel that, people are sometimes scared when crypto currency are involved, either thinking it’s too complicated which in reality it’s not that bad, or that it’s normally a scam or a service that’s non existent after payment,

The ones that confuse me is when I’ve seen people say that they don’t want to use crypto because PayPal is safer and more private 🤷

I honestly feel that, people are sometimes scared when crypto currency are involved, either thinking it’s too complicated which in reality it’s not that bad, or that it’s normally a scam or a service that’s non existent after payment,

The ones that confuse me is when I’ve seen people say that they don’t want to use crypto because PayPal is safer and more private 🤷
Yeah same here I don’t like crypto so hope all providers don’t do it in the future, PayPal is easy and straightforward.

Yeah same here I don’t like crypto so hope all providers don’t do it in the future, PayPal is easy and straightforward.
i personally prefer Crypto although i do understand it can be difficult for those that are not tech savvy. Why do you prefer PayPal over crypto? There's a lot of fear around using crypto, but don’t you think it's safer to use services that offer more anonymity?

Example non KYC services/wallets offer a much higher anonymity than paypal, im curious

Back