Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

what a nightmare
i bought a viark 4k sat on the 13th of this month along with a viark remote as i still have a viark droi
ive had to pay £59 in customs and it finally arrived today
the lbn in was wobbly and when i tried to put sat feed into it broke off
i then setup droi followed instructions but get this
This SN has been actived more than 6 months and can not change
so wasted at least £200
if the company send another ill more than likely get more custom charges
have the viark makers got a webpage or telegram where i can get my droi extended

Google sp1 or sp2 spain for codes for the droi but that box is still on server 1.43 so the sky channels have been disappearing fast. Telegram pages are promising a update with server 1.45.

As for the sat 4k has to be sent back too much money not to.

Google sp1 or sp2 spain for codes for the droi but that box is still on server 1.43 so the sky channels have been disappearing fast. Telegram pages are promising a update with server 1.45.

As for the sat 4k has to be sent back too much money not to.
what do i need sp1 or sp2 for droi
looking for uk as motor not set up
thanks

SP2 just gives you IPTV as well, but at the moment the Droi is still on server143 awaiting an update to 1.45 so some channels are not available on 1.43

what do i need sp1 or sp2 for droi
looking for uk as motor not set up
thanks
Ferret has let you know already that the viark droi has not had the update yet to the latest server. So if you buy sp1 you only get the channels that are left on server 1.43.
Are you in the uk as you have been unlucky to get hit with customs. Speak with the people who sold you the box and explain about the customs problem. I think they should have a way to send the box to you at a low cost to come under the customs limit when its a direct replacement or a repair.

Ferret has let you know already that the viark droi has not had the update yet to the latest server. So if you buy sp1 you only get the channels that are left on server 1.43.
Are you in the uk as you have been unlucky to get hit with customs. Speak with the people who sold you the box and explain about the customs problem. I think they should have a way to send the box to you at a low cost to come under the customs limit when its a direct replacement or a repair.
i had bought from them in the past so thought would be ok
i emailed them to ask about them lowering the value for replacement
not bothered about the server not been updated atm aslong as it has Sky Arts HD as i need to record that channel tonight

i had bought from them in the past so thought would be ok
i emailed them to ask about them lowering the value for replacement
not bothered about the server not been updated atm aslong as it has Sky Arts HD as i need to record that channel tonight
You might be pushing it to get set up for tonight

Did you pay €169 because if you have you've payed VAT both in Germany and the UK. As far as im aware they are supposed to sell VAT free, collect UK VAT and forward it onto HMRC. The cost of the Viark probably would have been under the threshold for import duty then.
I bought my dual from the same place and it all went through fine last year. No additional costs.

Did you pay €169 because if you have you've payed VAT both in Germany and the UK. As far as im aware they are supposed to sell VAT free, collect UK VAT and forward it onto HMRC. The cost of the Viark probably would have been under the threshold for import duty then.
think box was 160 not 100% though as i bought by paypal x3 installments

Back