Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

The LNB settings seem to be good and standard.

Is there a way to turn the sat position on in the box, if there is I can't find it.

Need to be for Astra 2 28.2.

Thanks for your help
Any other boxes work on your dish ?

It wasn't a SkyQ setup that was on the dish was it ?

Soon I not believe anymore in new firm for droi
But next week I will have from Abeltv my sat 4K viark, so no problem
Is abeltv a good shop wich I can trust ?

Soon I not believe anymore in new firm for droi
But next week I will have from Abeltv my sat 4K viark, so no problem
Is abeltv a good shop wich I can trust ?
Yes they are OK I have order from them before. Someone posted they got a tax ill after ordering from them the other day.

Finding this a little confusing, please could someone simplify. Looking for sky UK full package. What's the difference between VIP package and SP package. They seem to clear similar channels.

Also my box is less than 6 months old also reading about converting it to one and then not being unable to covert back. Could someone explain?

Finding this a little confusing, please could someone simplify. Looking for sky UK full package. What's the difference between VIP package and SP package. They seem to clear similar channels.

Also my box is less than 6 months old also reading about converting it to one and then not being unable to covert back. Could someone explain?
If your box is under 6 months old then you can upgrade your basic server the box came with to sp1(or whatever its called now). This will give you access to the sky channels but it takes a year off of your server length. Its your choice. You still get the channels you had but you get more channels but at the expense of the length of service.

sp1 code = Satellite TV Channels
sp2 code = IPTV Channels
VIP package = Eastern Europe Satellite TV Channels [ Always Not available to UK/Ireland/EU Country ]

sp1 code you can renew each year for $40 or so ...
with any of those options you will still not get sky UK full package do not be under any False illusions .
UK SD will not exist pretty soon as it is being Phased out ,
You will get UK HD premium channels but not ALL ....NO Irish RTE/Virgin/Prem Sport , no MUTV/LFC TV
no DAZN UK , no PPV channels no UHD Channels
Just TNT UK , Sky Sport UK HD , UK Movies , Cartoons and various UK Entertainment HD

As @kegnkiwi said "you can upgrade your basic server the box came with to sp1"
A New box for example Viark Sat 4K once loaded with PT 1.20 s/w comes with 3 years basic server [ 1 year IPTV + 3 years Basic ]
you can upgrade this for Free and drop 1 year of your basic server Sub .
Meaning your new Viark box comes ready with subscription 26-06-2027 and IPTV 26-06-2025

after apply the SP1 Code subscription sp1 code= 26-06-2026 and IPTV remains 26-06-2025

With GT Media branded boxes its totally different you buy 1 year Mars sub and renew each year
which then already works for UK HD and all other SP1 code satellite channels .

IF This is not crystal clear for you to understand or comprehend and 99.99% most likely way,way over your head then feel free to continue asking questions of which exact part/s that you do not understand .
Good luck : )

sp1 code = Satellite TV Channels
sp2 code = IPTV Channels
VIP package = Eastern Europe Satellite TV Channels [ Always Not available to UK/Ireland/EU Country ]

sp1 code you can renew each year for $40 or so ...
with any of those options you will still not get sky UK full package do not be under any False illusions .
UK SD will not exist pretty soon as it is being Phased out ,
You will get UK HD premium channels but not ALL ....NO Irish RTE/Virgin/Prem Sport , no MUTV/LFC TV
no DAZN UK , no PPV channels no UHD Channels
Just TNT UK , Sky Sport UK HD , UK Movies , Cartoons and various UK Entertainment HD

As @kegnkiwi said "you can upgrade your basic server the box came with to sp1"
A New box for example Viark Sat 4K once loaded with PT 1.20 s/w comes with 3 years basic server [ 1 year IPTV + 3 years Basic ]
you can upgrade this for Free and drop 1 year of your basic server Sub .
Meaning your new Viark box comes ready with subscription 26-06-2027 and IPTV 26-06-2025

after apply the SP1 Code subscription sp1 code= 26-06-2026 and IPTV remains 26-06-2025

With GT Media branded boxes its totally different you buy 1 year Mars sub and renew each year
which then already works for UK HD and all other SP1 code satellite channels .

IF This is not crystal clear for you to understand or comprehend and 99.99% most likely way,way over your head then feel free to continue asking questions of which exact part/s that you do not understand .
Good luck : )
Thank you makes sense.

Are the GT Media boxes and mars sub more reliable for UK HD?

Back