Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

On that topic, has anyone managed to get live streams on youtube on the viarks working? had them working up until about a month ago and now can't get them to start at all

Apologies if this isn’t the right place to ask but the Viark 4K is looking more appealing to me these days for obvious reasons. But wanted clarification on whether I’m able to do these to things which I currently can do on my SF8008

1. Stream channels on another device. Currently able to do this via Openwebif, I can stream to VLC on my PC, Firestick and Apple TV. I appreciate that it isn’t E2 but does the Viark offer this kind of feature in any way?

2. If Yes to above, can I also open 4:2:2 feeds using the above method? Does the box allow you to enter a Biss key manually?

Thanks!

Apologies if this isn’t the right place to ask but the Viark 4K is looking more appealing to me these days for obvious reasons. But wanted clarification on whether I’m able to do these to things which I currently can do on my SF8008

1. Stream channels on another device. Currently able to do this via Openwebif, I can stream to VLC on my PC, Firestick and Apple TV. I appreciate that it isn’t E2 but does the Viark offer this kind of feature in any way?

2. If Yes to above, can I also open 4:2:2 feeds using the above method? Does the box allow you to enter a Biss key manually?

Thanks!
1) No
2,1) No,
2.2) Yes you can manually enter a biss key

For me Autobiss working at viark droi !
Perhaps this week coming new firm for droi ?
Question: when I make with link activation to have sky , how long it takes ? Minutes or hours?

Hi Guys, I have a viark sat 4k box and am trying to search channels. The antenna configuration search seems to be searching on Astra 2 worth a signal strength of %91 but no channels are coming up during the search.

Any ideas why?
1000026542.jpg

I think so. I just noticed the signal strength is %90 without the dish wire in the back of the box. Is the box faulty?
Ignore the signal strength its permanently in the 90s its the quality strength you need, and you have none.

So it would seem you don't have the lnb setup correct or that sat position is not turned on.

Have a look at this guide, it will show you the basics

Viark - Viark How To Guide

The LNB settings seem to be good and standard.

Is there a way to turn the sat position on in the box, if there is I can't find it.

Need to be for Astra 2 28.2.

Thanks for your help

Back