A Few channels not clearing (ABM not refreshing)

It came up at the bottom of the Nit Analyser after it had finished it said.
Network id: 001622
Network Name: Grimsby
I took a picture of it but it was too large to upload on my phone
Have you tried update providers in AutoBouquetsMaker then chosen start scan?

The netid displayed in nit analyser maybe an error in the output.

perhaps @Abu Baniaz can help with this one, bit of a conundrum
I have a friend in Belfast, i logged via teamviewer and because neither belfast 00021 or londonderry 00023 would scan for channels or update provider files, i tried the 'cable uk emergency xml' file, tried it in ABM and neither NI netid is in there, so left it and run nit analyser, which failed to produce a dvbc file.
I realised that the emergency wa still being scanned in ABM so i disabled it and run Nit analyser once again, it completed and produced a dvbc file but didn't produce the adhoc provider to scan.
in the dvbc file, there's no information except:
Virgin adhoc dvbc vmuk

perhaps @Abu Baniaz can help with this one, bit of a conundrum
I have a friend in Belfast, i logged via teamviewer and because neither belfast 00021 or londonderry 00023 would scan for channels or update provider files, i tried the 'cable uk emergency xml' file, tried it in ABM and neither NI netid is in there, so left it and run nit analyser, which failed to produce a dvbc file.
I realised that the emergency wa still being scanned in ABM so i disabled it and run Nit analyser once again, it completed and produced a dvbc file but didn't produce the adhoc provider to scan.
in the dvbc file, there's no information except:
Virgin adhoc dvbc vmuk

Try running a manual scan and then get the parameters of the VM Preview channel (100, 400 etc) and create a file with those parameters to see if ABM works. Also try running the Nit Analyser whilst on one of those channels

Either a dummy dvbc.xml with the Virgin adhoc dvbc vmuk provider details or just edit the cable_uk_virgin.xml for region 00021 or 00023 with the frequency/SR & QAM then try it

Don't suppose he knows someone very local with a subscribed box that he could check the NetID?

i tried this a few weeks ago and the qam and freq were the same as what's already in the XML file, hadn't changed at all but it still wouldn't scan.
I'll try again in a bit. we're on 45% now after 40 mins

ok new update, neither Belfast nor Derry will scan for channels.
nitanalyser doesn't work, it creates the .dvbc file as above each time it's run but no adhoc is created
i manually edited the virgin .xml file and changed both QAM and frequency for both those netids and uploaded it back to the box
ABM failed with 'tuner b' error message each time
I disabled tuner B and it failed on tuner A instead
I reset the xml file before i logged out by updating provider files which suceeded, still no way of performing a scan on either of these netids, the chap has flashed and reflashed the box several times over past few weeks
A full manual scan on complete brings the channels in, but on this box (Venton Unibox ECO) going to Virgin TV Highlights channel doesn't show any DVB-C data, tried everything and it's not visible

The Venton has faulty drivers in latest OE-A images. 07 Dec 2016. You will have to use the 28 Jan 2016 drivers for it to tune. The 28 Jan 2016 drivers will work fie with oscamymod. Other cams may have issues.

These may be the drivers you're looking for, found them on my HDD from some time ago when I had a Unibox HDE. Use at own risk and take a backup 1st

Code:
https://app.box.com/s/ho26p3tbga7gr73kblw5qs8a05ra5w3v

Can you elaborate what you mean mate?

Why is it dead?

It was abandoned last year, there are no updates for it and there never will be again.
go here and find the openatv6.2 for the box and install it, than add wooshbuild infinity or grogbuild freerange after it's flashed to HDMI settings.
choose your box model from left hand menu, Zgemma boxes come under 'Airdigital' banner at the top:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=

It was abandoned last year, there are no updates for it and there never will be again.
go here and find the openatv6.2 for the box and install it, than add wooshbuild infinity or grogbuild freerange after it's flashed to HDMI settings.
choose your box model from left hand menu, Zgemma boxes come under 'Airdigital' banner at the top:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=

Ahh thats annoying!! I rarely have time to use the box so will now have to find time to sit down and sort all this stuff out. Thanks for the headsup.

I presume that thread explains the exact step-by-step process of reflashing my box?

Ahh thats annoying!! I rarely have time to use the box so will now have to find time to sit down and sort all this stuff out. Thanks for the headsup.

I presume that thread explains the exact step-by-step process of reflashing my box?

Your presumptions are incorrect :smiley: that link gives you the file you need to flash the box to the newest image.
Once it's on the box, you add grogbuild freerange, or wooshbuild infinity by following the instructions given in the threads in the Downloads section at the top of this page, from start to finish it takes no longer than 40 minutes if you have a bit of computer knowledge, maybe up to an hour if you have none at all :ROFLMAO:

Got it, thank you guys. I'll get around doing this as many channels are currently not working - for example BT Sport HD 1 & 3 work for VM but 2 doesn't.

Back