A Few channels not clearing (ABM not refreshing)

Check the Git for changes. I am reluctant to change the ABM files unless I see the dvbc.xml file as that reads the cable delivery network. ABM will work on any active frequency for Virgin and 28.2. The coding does not allow this, tuning details must be supplied.

It takes less than three minutes on a DM800. It takes less than 30seconds on a solo 4k and tm nano 3t combo. Even if it takes a long time, you don't need to stay next to receiver while it runs. Lincsat used an FBC tuner in a pure area. Not sure if it is the pure area or FBC tuner that has caused the extended time.

The current nit anaylser plugin file creates a provider file that can be used immediately. In any case, there is a provider file with all the regions changed.

The only person who has posted about 00022 is not in the area. Until the file is uploaded, ABM official file will not be changed.

Actually I used the Nit Analyser on a 4K UHD ZGemma H7C, it takes over 22 minutes on a Pure NTL Network, I dread to think how long it would take on a slow box like the ZGemma LC.

My comment about the FBC tuner was that it does not need the correct SR & QAM, it locks even if incorrect.

I patched the Cable XML file with the updated parameters for 00022 and e-mailed it to a friend in Scunthorpe, it was hard work talking him through loading it but he did it and got the ABM scan running again, so he is happy. He wouldn't want to be without TV for the potentially several Hours that the NIT Analyser would take on his box, but if I should happen to visit then I will take a faster box and run the Analyser

I've just run it on a H2h scanning VM all systems netid 00003 (Farnborough) and it took over 22 mins
I've got the files generated and will upload them here shortly, I'll edit this post

Guidford/Farnborough netid changed, xml file attached

Attachments

• dvbc.rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Evening all, ive got a little problem, My autobouquetsmaker has stopped working just returns an error :-

Failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner C

Please check the following:
The tuner is correctly configured.
You can receive the specified frequency.

I know my tuners are fine because i can receive the majority of channel. but a lot of channels im just getting a blank screen! Looks like my channels are set to wrong region but my provider is set right 41003. Im at a loss and out of ideas :( I've re-flashed my box zGemma H5.2TC with Grogbuild, updated ABM config files, ran an automatic scan.

Please can anybody help

thanks in advance.
I have the same issue with my H5.2TC.

Most Vermin channels work aside from a few e.g. BT Sport HD 2 and it doesnt full complete the ABM scan

Net ID Wolverhampton 40973 (I'm birmingham based).

iPab is the image. Any ideas??

I have the same issue with my H5.2TC.

Most Vermin channels work aside from a few e.g. BT Sport HD 2 and it doesnt full complete the ABM scan

Net ID Wolverhampton 40973 (I'm birmingham based).

iPab is the image. Any ideas??
Install newer ABM. Update provider file. Run ABM.

Actually I used the Nit Analyser on a 4K UHD ZGemma H7C, it takes over 22 minutes on a Pure NTL Network, I dread to think how long it would take on a slow box like the ZGemma LC.

My comment about the FBC tuner was that it does not need the correct SR & QAM, it locks even if incorrect.

I patched the Cable XML file with the updated parameters for 00022 and e-mailed it to a friend in Scunthorpe, it was hard work talking him through loading it but he did it and got the ABM scan running again, so he is happy. He wouldn't want to be without TV for the potentially several Hours that the NIT Analyser would take on his box, but if I should happen to visit then I will take a faster box and run the Analyser
Hi im from grimsby and ive tried following steps on this thread to get around the failed tuner B problem with ABM that im having. unfortunately my lack of understanding ive hit a brick wall and im still having problems configuring tuner any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi im from grimsby and ive tried following steps on this thread to get around the failed tuner B problem with ABM that im having. unfortunately my lack of understanding ive hit a brick wall and im still having problems configuring tuner any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Are you getting any error messages when you update provider files?
what version of ABM are you running?

You need to install and run the Nit Analyser and then attach the generated dvbc-xml file from the /tmp directory on the box

Abu says he won't update the stock file until he gets a dvbc.xml file from that region

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-nit_analyser_20190218_all.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
You need to install and run the Nit Analyser and then attach the generated dvbc-xml file from the /tmp directory on the box

Abu says he won't update the stock file until he gets a dvbc.xml file from that region
thanks. Ive FTP the IPK into the temp folder and installed, message saying Done-Installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages (with 0 errors).
have I done something wrong or where do i then find the Nit Analyser tool to run it as i cant seem to find it cheers

Are you getting any error messages when you update provider files?
what version of ABM are you running?
Hi there im running ABM 3.1
with the error message:

Hi there im running ABM 3.1
with the error message:

Ok I see you've installed the analyser
put the tv on a virgin channel, bbc 2 or itv etc
press green>cable nit analyser
it takes about 20=25 mins to run
then in .tmp folder there'l be a dvbc.xml file, zip it up and post it here

Back