A Few channels not clearing (ABM not refreshing)

I don't sell receivers.

If you want help, people will help you. Nobody is a mind reader, so you need to provide the details of your hardware so that the people can tell you what the software should be.

Do you have a motorised dish? How many ports on the LNB? How many ports have a signal wire attached to them? What type of LNB? Do you have a multi lnb dish? Are you using diseqc switches? Do you use a distribution switch. How many wires to receiver?
Your the expert.. its a dish
And i have a zgemma box
Would you like to help me on team viewer?

Attached is an ipk to run the script. It will also create an ABM provider for you to use immediately without having to wait for ABM provider updates or manual editing.

You must be on a cable channel for this to work.

So that the main ABM provider file can be updated, please upload dvbc.xml, nit.bin and nit.log
You will find them in the /tmp/directory. They must be zipped so that you can upload them
You must say what NetID you are in.

How to install an ipk file

Option 1.
Place ipk file on USB stick.
Ensure no menus are showing on receiver. Press Exit if any menus are showing until you are in Live TV
Insert USB stick
You will get a prompt to install the package

Option 2.
Transfer the ipk to /tmp directory of receiver. Use an FTP client like Filezilla or if your image has Samba installed, you will be able to use My Computer/File Explorer on windows to transfer it

On OpenViX
Blue > ViX > Install local extension

On OpenATV/derivatives
Menu > Setup > Software management > install local extension

On OpenPLI
Menu > Plugins > Software management > install local extension

Option 3.
Transfer the ipk to /tmp directory of receiver. Use an FTP client like Filezilla or if your image has Samba installed, you will be able to use My Computer/File Explorer on windows to transfer it

Using Putty/terminal or similar, issue the following command. If your image has the terminal installed in openwebif, you can use that too

opkg install /tmp/*ipk

Thanks to PeterJ, Huevos, LraiZer and the late PaphosAl

Also attached is dvbsnoop for those who do not have access to a plugin server. (Only Install DVBSnoop manually if installing the NitAnalyser plugin does not install it for you).
The ipk files have been zipped so that they can be uploaded to the forum. Unzip them first so that you can install them.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-nit_analyser_20190218_all.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 99
  • dvbsnoop_1.4.55+git35+8e0f839-r0_mips32el.ipk.zip
    104.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Attached is an ipk to run the script. It will also create an ABM provider for you to use immediately without having to wait for ABM provider updates or manual editing.

You must be on a cable channel for this to work.

So that the main ABM provider file can be updated, please upload dvbc.xml, nit.bin and nit.log
You will find them in the /tmp/directory. They must be zipped so that you can upload them
You must say what NetID you are in.

How to install an ipk file

Option 1.
Place ipk file on USB stick.
Ensure no menus are showing on receiver. Press Exit if any menus are showing until you are in Live TV
Insert USB stick
You will get a prompt to install the package

Option 2.

On OpenViX
Blue > ViX > Install local extension

On OpenATV/derivatives
Menu > Setup > Software management > install local extension

On OpenPLI
Menu > Plugins > Software management > install local extension

Option 3.

Using Putty/terminal or similar, issue the following command. If your image has the terminal installed in openwebif, you can use that too

opkg install /tmp/*ipk

Thanks to PeterJ, Huevos, LraiZer and the late PaphosAl

Also attached is dvbsnoop for those who do not have access to a plugin server.
The ipk files have been zipped so that they can be uploaded to the forum. Unzip them first so that you can install them.
Hope you don't mind I've put the nit_analizer ipk on the Groogbuild feed so it's installable via the downloadable plugins on Grogbuild FreeRange.

Hi all, I am hoping someone could help me? I am currently getting the error when trying to scan channels in abm (Failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner B Please check the following:
The tuner is correctly configured.
You can receive the specified frequency)

I have tried updating ABM to 3.1 clearing provider cache then updating config files rescanning still the same

I have also tried manual complete scan and still the same and advice would be greatly appreciated.

The area is 41048 Manchester 3

Thanks

Hi all, I am hoping someone could help me? I am currently getting the error when trying to scan channels in abm (Failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner B Please check the following:
The tuner is correctly configured.
You can receive the specified frequency)

I have tried updating ABM to 3.1 clearing provider cache then updating config files rescanning still the same

I have also tried manual complete scan and still the same and advice would be greatly appreciated.

The area is 41048 Manchester 3

Thanks
Have you read this thread or just jumped to the last page to post your comment? I assume you haven't read it as @Abu Baniaz has posted what you need to do.

Cheers for replying mate. Yeah I have read it but the issue I have I have to do everything remotely as it is my dads box in Manchester and I am in Newcastle he is not very good on computers so asking him to do something is not really an option for me. Cheers

Manchester 3 has not changed in the last few days. Details are
frequency="666750"
symbol_rate="6952000"
modulation="5" (QAM 256)

You need to check in siganl finder that you can receiver that frequency using all tuners.

yeah definitely not the connection.
Just plugged in original V6 box and worked straight away.

Gonna try re-flashing once i find a usb 2.0 key :emoji_rolling_eyes:

will do that.
but weirdly even bbc1 etc dont work.

silly question but how do I get channel info like snr etc on V6?

Back