Adding a N line

I had homeplugs that kept going into sleep mode ... if you can, try and hardwire.

If you have a computer / laptop etc. you might be able to sort lines out without FileZilla via the network.

Reactions: apl
I was having terrible trouble last week trying to add a line to var/etc/cccam.cfg or keys/newcamd.list, don't know what the problem was, the provider was insisting the line was ok so I just gave up in the end.

when editing any line make sure you use notepad++
same if your editing mg_cfg etc.

Reactions: apl
when editing any line make sure you use notepad++
same if your editing mg_cfg etc.

I've created and edited hundreds of lines and always used normal notepad and never had a problem - can you tell me the benefit of using the ++ version?

I've created and edited hundreds of lines and always used normal notepad and never had a problem - can you tell me the benefit of using the ++ version?

Well since you have your mind made up that notepad works for you and you have made hundreds of line using it, then no use me explaining why notepad++ is better to use.

Notepad++ is generally considerred better than Notepad when writing code etc for used on linux based systems but for a single line text file it shouldn't make any difference

Back