Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial

would really appreciate some help please has the ability to add a line been removed from the new firmware what firmware should i use that actually works and doesnt reboot the box when you do a channel scan many thanks

Hi mate

Not sure about the combo but I know on the t2/c you need to use an emu firmware and not Conax.

I'm sure others know more than me but I'd look for an emu firmware and flash that.

Doing the scan on vm its picking up all the channels then says saving but going back to the beginning without saving them anyone got any ideas cheers

thanks i need this

---------- Post Merged at 07:11 PM ----------

can anyone help me with unbricking my device i cant seem to download from here, thanks.

bees, why would anyone password protect " net client config" in the amiko mini combo ?

I have heard of some skyboxes and openboxes which where sold with gifts and where password protected,

I can only assume the box and line where supplied by the same person meaning you have to go back to them to renew your line.

You used to be able to flash firmware over the top of what was already set to get rid of the password
but it meant setting your box up again, and putting in a new line.

Hence the advise, don't buy off Ebay lol

thanks bees , yes net client config password protected for that reason, but with the help of guy on here managed to get box working again, followed your tut everything fine latest firmware succesfully loaded and connected to server ok etc.,but when scanning for net id it cant find the sattelite, would this be in the box or a dish problem, before the problem it did scan ok but would show scrambled,

sorry bees meant TP scan ( must have been pissed), I'm doing this for a mate who was stiched up, when I set to Astra 28.2 then press green button for TP scan get message Astra 28.2 failed, repeatedly and no green and yellow bars, any help apreciated pal

Hi All,
Looking for some help if you can as I am trying to load new SW and bootloader by doing the following.

SYSTEM
Upgrade by USB

Shows the following:
uda
FW_AMIKO_MINI_COMBO

I choose SW and bootloader and press start.

I then get a message a few seconds later saying "Client Receiver is different mode, not allow to upgrade SW.

Can anyone help to get around this or advise what is wrong if anything.

Thanks

Hi pal,i got that message when i downloaded and tried to install the wrong firmware, go to lavatronics download centre and make sure you get correct firmware for your box, hope this helps

Thanks Tommy, the file I've been given is for cable from someone so not sure the lavatronics files do the same job.

I am told the only way around this is to use an RS232 to 3.5 Jack to update the Box with an alternative FW that I need to use. Can anyone confirm this will work?
I am told by the seller of the box the original Amiko mini combo wont update to older version via USB.

cheers thats what i thought, looking round for someone with a dish, everyone i know is on cable, but will try though

I'm replacing a line on amiko mini combo box. Green buttons on. I have a nline all details entered but when I select newcamd as emulator I get failed to connect to server when I select cccamd I get failed to log in. Can anybody help me please?

---------- Post Merged at 01:36 PM ----------

Sorry ignore above silly mistake up & running

Hi I have been running a cline for the last year. Getting message can't connect to server.changed cable from box to router.can see amiko box ip address on router as connected but still can't connect to cline server or the YouTube function on the box.any ideas or help please

B

Hi Bees

I too am having difficulty with the Amiko mini combo set up as there is no Net Client config options in internet. Do you know of the firmware I need to download please?

I received a box with Hyperion image flashed onto it and have issues trying to get cccam to work. Is there a stock image I can flash back onto this and thus can follow the steps in the OP?

Back