Amiko Mini HD Combo

I'm at work at the moment but off top of my head I'm sure the frequency I had to use was 155.1 and your net id was the same as mine.

managed to get my box working. Problem I had is that the Frequency (NET) ID I was using was wrong. I was using 409.6 (40969) Gateshead. cheers for Hemmo1984 to tell me to use 155.1 and its working.
These are my cable settings

TP Index - LEAVE
Frequency - 155.1 (I live in Newcastle)
Symbol Rate - 6889
Modulation - QAM256
NIT Search - On
LCN Frequenct Scan - 409.6 (thats my net ID, 40969) or you can just leave it at 000.0

Cheers

Last edited:
Just thought I would chip in, I put 155.1 in under frequency when I was getting started and got quite a few channels, but not all.

It seems to be a general setting regardless of which area you are in.

For instance I was missing SS2 and some movies, you will need to flick through the channel list and
check if you have any important ones missing.

You will need the correct NET ID to put in as a frequency to get all the channels.

Just noticed, you put your NET ID in further down.
Have you got all the channels ?

Last edited:
yes I have all channels. I had to do 3 blind scans but all are there. I may be wrong but I dont think you need to put your NET ID in LCN Frequency Scan. The only reason I used NET ID 155.1 is that my area NET ID did not work for me.

Hi ive got an amiko mini hd t2/c really stuck :whacko:,like other's cant seem to get the signal im in the gloucester area no idea what to do at the mo.got f connector.flashed the box with latest firmware i get now signal just the one on 6%,any help would be greatful.sorry to ask.posted this just done it.:eyes:

Last edited:
little tip, the frequency which i use is 411.

some cities which 411 frequency works in are derby, nottingham, liverpool, manchester, london etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
just a quick question are there any channel lists for the amiko mini hd t2/c or is it just a case of scanning for channel's and sorting them into groups?thanks.

This Amiko mini hd T2/C is driving me mad, days or trauling forums and hours spent on trail and error.
Ive found all the channels, found the server is green and connected ok, server in pinging fine but the $$ channels are freezing like bugg~~~ FOR MINUTES!!. I hear this boxes have a poor tuner.

Its not the line as it works in VU fine.

SlySp 2 for example has a L=84 and Q=90 is this not good enough? Any suggestions tech kings !!!

burgh1 what area are you in ill try and find you a channel list.
try your frequency on 155.1 i had probs with a few channel's changed that an now all good.

Last edited:
burgh1 what area are you in ill try and find you a channel list.

Thanks Perry, I,m in the Chorley Lancs area and the channels I found are using "Chorley Lancs TW 41018 411.000 6.952". Are you thinking the channel search hasnt worked properly?

no its just sometimes as when i started,doing a scan on diffrent frequency's will find channel's two or three tiimes then your get one that works correctly.ill see what i can do and have a search fpr you.

---------- Post Merged at 02:58 PM ----------

My geography isnt good so here are the areas i could find up north bud hope they help.

---------- Post Merged at 03:04 PM ----------

here you go bud all the ones i could find up north hope one of them help you.View attachment Burnly CableAmiko Mini Combo.rarView attachment Dewsbury and Huddersfield.rarView attachment LIVERPOOL.rarView attachment Mirfield_Hudds TW_2-8-14.rarView attachment Oldham and Rochdale.rarView attachment South Yorks Cable Amiko Mini Combo.rar

Thanks Perry, I,m in the Chorley Lancs area and the channels I found are using "Chorley Lancs TW 41018 411.000 6.952". Are you thinking the channel search hasnt worked properly?

Your freq should be 410.1 (start of your line above)

Symbol Rate 6952 (end of your line)

Amikos suffer from pixalation especially on HD channels, I am now using a miraclebox
with the same line and don't get the problem.

My guess is that it is a firmware or tuner problem

Appreciate the help Perry!!! Some of them are within 30 miles but not the same frequency, but thanks anyway.

Anyhow tried some other tests with setup

Ive turned the VU off to see if that helped, no difference.

However just brought Amiko into lounge and tried with all cables to VU+ and its not missing an heartbeat, yet the signal L & Q look no better!!! This must be just down to internet connection or interference. :dunno::dunno:

===================================================

Quick update : I put Amiko in backroom again and tested again without VU+ switched on (eg not using line) and everything worked good on the Amiko mini. Switched VU back on and problems returned...

Seems it doesnt like to share. Now to understand why?

Thanks for your help Perry and Bees !!!

Cheers

Last edited:
Ok all sorted !! What I didn't know was the line provider needed to change a setting on his side to allow 2 boxes on the same line. Working a treat on both Amiko and Vu+

Wish I'd known that several days of messing ago! Then where would be the fun in that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thought you were using 2 different ones lol

Nah too tight for that.

Supplier said I was allowed 2 boxes on same line. So thought I would have multi room for price of one. Thinking these amiko s are quite good for the price now. Although uk tech support isn't very helpful if you using it for more than free view !,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back