Amiko Mini HD Combo

Yes you can get HD if you have a live VM feed and a line from a cable server.

They are similar to the F5 as in they are a budget / basic box and setup is similar.

You can run sat, cable or both on the combo
or just cable on the T2/C

Last edited:
putting cccam line on amiko mini hd se

Richi can you please let us know what firmware you are in? Can you press menu go to Internet > Net Client Config?

can any one tell me tuner set up for wolverhampton area please ?

TP Index 1/172

Freq =

Symbol = 6952

Modulation = QAM256
LCN = ON

Please write me proper tuner set up so I can scan full all HD chanels.
Thanks

I have just bought an amiko mini combo hd se and most the chanels have $ on them, what do I do? First time using this device any help would be useful. Thanks

@ScottSmith the $ symbol shows the channels that are scrambled i.e. not on free view only through a paid service

@sunlight786 try these settings I'm from bham
Frequency 595.0
Symbol rate 6952
Qam 64
The yellow and green bars atbthr bottom that represent signal level and quality shout be 70-80% and above then just press the white button 'blind scan' on your remote and it should scan everything all channels

I have just bought an amiko mini combo hd se and most the chanels have $ on them, what do I do? First time using this device any help would be useful. Thanks
You need to put a pice of code in the box called a C line or an N Line
This unlocks the $ channels.

You will need to pay a subscription to a server for it.

You can post a request here

or here

Depending on weather you are trying to watch sat or cable or both.

Menu - Internet - Net Client Config

See pictures 8 & 9 in the tutorial.

Make sure you have the emulator set as "newcamd" or "mgcamd"

Hi Can anyone please let me know the following info for Birmingham area please:

TP Index = ??
Freq = ??
Symbol = ??
Modulation = ??

Thanks a lot

Anyone have issues with the 7day EPG. I only see whats on today. I don't get 7 days. Want to set the box to record the F1 over the weekend but its not showing up

I'm thinking of getting Amiko Mini Combo HD compact set top box as my first step into this stuff. I don't think it will have anything flashed on it. I'm new but my general gist is that I will need to update this boxes firmware, to do this would I download the firmware posted a few pages back or is there an updated one? After that put it on a usb stick plug in and then??? update the firmware somehow.

When it comes time to see if it works is it a case of just unplugging my existing cables from my VM box and into this one?

Then like others have asked for I guess I would need these details for London area

TP Index = ??
Freq = ??
Symbol = ??
Modulation = ??

and then request a line in the cable request section. Any rough prices or must I request to find out? I'm new sorry for all the questions.

Anyone have any ideas about when adding channels to different fav groups, they seem to disappear after from the group after a while?

Back