Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - November and December Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 24hr test line (C or N), that I can pay monthly with, I have 2 boxes in my house which will need one at the beginning of next month and one at another address which I need now.

If the one now is flawless, I will be moving the other 2 to it.

Thanks

Hi there looking for a 12 month sub for an open box v8s sky U.K. Bt sport etc and adult.....can I have a test line to try please c cam.....thank you

Hello looking for a non freeze newcamd line for my blade box, can pay monthly or 6 monthly.
Uk channels

Many thanks

Last edited:
Test Line required for Openbox V8s

Hi all, I am looking for a test line for Openbox V8s. I am not sure if I need a c line or a N line. When on the info for the channel it shows Mgcamd. If that helps. I will need several reliable lines very soon as we have been let down by the current supplier. I speak for several friends all with openbox V8s.

Looking for a amiko hd mini line/server trail if no scrambles and glitches 12 month sub to follow thanks x

Hi. I'm running a Zgemma H2S, looking for a stable UK Line. 24 hr test would be appreciated, 12 months purchase after that if all good. Thanks

Looking for a good, fast and stable cccam provider for UK.
Current sub runs out in a week.
No freezing or glitching.

Im looking for a c line which would provide uk and irish sky and no freeze thanks

---------- Post Merged at 01:31 PM ----------

Looking for a good, fast and stable cccam provider for UK.
Current sub runs out in a couple of weeks.
No freezing or glitching. Includes Irish sky sports

Just got my first zgemma h.2s box. I'm going to load up the latest wooshbuild. Looking for line that has the full Sky UK channels, main Irish channels (RTE1 and RTE 2 etc) HD channels nice to have but not a deal breaker. Must be glitch free with anti freeze if poss. Would like to test for 24 hrs then purchase for 12 months. Thanks.

Hi, I bought a V8S box off eBay and the 'gift' has now expired. I'm looking for a new line with installation instructions please as I have never had to update one before.

Looking for a good glitch free uk line (C or N) that can be used on two boxes in the same house (both single tuners). If all good then be looking for 12 month sub

Hi I'm looking for reliable glitch free republic of ireland c line. I'm looking to test the line first. Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back