Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - November and December Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first Zgemma h2s box arriving tomorrow. It will be running the latest wooshbuild. Looking for a stable, reliable sub with good support. Would like to test for 24 hrs first if possible

Regards

Hi looking for a cline uk , to run on openbox v8 and Vu+duo2 multiroom (not sure which line is best C or N)
Would like tests first and hopefully glitch free. Looking at all the sly chanels available and more.
Cheers

Hi looking for a UK line for sly monthly through PayPal with test VIP or TK only please on a zgemma h2s

Last edited:
Hi looking for a cline uk , to run on openbox v8 and Vu+duo2 multiroom (not sure which line is best C or N)
Would like tests first and hopefully glitch free. Looking at all the sly chanels available and more.
Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 12:52 AM ----------

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

New to this, I need lines for cable and sky. Pm please if you have a reputable source. Thanks

Chris

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 AM ----------

PM me with info if possible.. :-)

Hey all. New to this (see my intro post). Looking for a n/line for a V8s Openbox. All s#y channels of 28.2deg. 3-6 months is fine. PM me if you have a reliable server.

Looking for a UK Sly N-Line (mgcamd) on Openbox V8S. Would like a 24 hour test if possible, with an option to pay by PayPal. Preferably 12 months but considering other options.

Looking for a good C line with a 24hr test line will purchase if good after that. Want all channels plus 3pm Ko and PPV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back