Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - November and December Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi still looking for freeze free n line for sky ireland..using a recommended test line at the moment but keeps freezing ..can i get some vets or vips to recommend please..thanks

Hi. Looking for a very stable C line for H.2S.

24 hour trial appreciated.

For sky channels and sports.

Uk line required for all Sly channels, running a Alien 2 box with Oscam. 24 hour trial required please.

Sent from my PLUS using Tapatalk

hi all i need a C line that does not glitch or pause every two mins on sky living and not to costly, there is expensive one out there, i had a test the other day, he had 102 cards never seen that many before and it was glitching on living ... any help PM please....

Looking for a c line for all sky channels, with a 24 hour test, for the UK. Just bought first zgemma with H2S, with whoosh build.

Hi need sky U.K. N line glitch free. For a 12 month period with a 24 hour free trial . May also buy flex or iptv if package is right . Please pm me. No members with under 10 posts please

thanks

I am looking for a GOOD NLine for Southern Ireland S*Y. Current line was good but freezing a lot lately. Want to test it first maybe for a week and happy to pay for the week. Will then signup for 12 months.

Last edited:
Basically I've had many a line over the last 18/20 month had to renew every 2/3 month because of glitching and asked to give extra for new servers latest is glitching every 30 secs or so. Looks like I'm cattled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. I'm running a Zgemma H2S, looking for a stable UK Line. 24 hr test would be appreciated, 12 months purchase after that if all good. Thanks

Hi,
Can i please get test NLINE for a day to test and also tell me where to but it if am happy with service.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my first zgemma h.2s box. It is running the latest wooshbuild. Looking for cline that has the full Sky UK channels and HD channels. Must be glitch free with anti freeze if poss. Would like to test for 24 hrs then purchase for 12 months. Thanks.

Im looking for a line,not sure if I need a C or N line,must have Irish sky sports & MUTV,would like a 24hour test & prices. I have a openbox v8s,must accept PayPal.
Cheers.

Looking for an n line for UK channels. Want to test before buying sub as I am currently getting a lot of freezing issues.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back