Back feed from duo to another tv

Back feed?? If you mean a multiroom setup, I use a hdmi matrix, this gives two outputs, one for a wireless hdmi sender with an ir blaster for a tv in the kitchen. Works a treat if you have a tv and no aerial or sat inputs available at the wall.

That's what I'm after mate, what kit you using, I would appreciate your experience and quality of the kit

For the hdmi I use a gigabyte ws100. Both units work off usb power so are only on when is use. Slight mosquitoing but this is intermittant and only noticeable on gaming really.

I use a separate ir blaster, in fact it's a cheap video sender from maplin but I only use the ir part, with a spare vu plus remote from ebay.

Setup runs all good, there are devices out there that have a built in ir sender. But for next room or direct upstairs sending (maybe more if not brick walls like mine), whdi or wireless hdmi works a treat! Of course always check any reviews before purchasing gear, standard!

roughly how much mate, from what ive been looking i may as well get a another vu box

£100 quid ball park. If you can get another sat feed to your other tv then I would just get another box. Benefit of different channels etc. but If your tv is wall mounted and another sat feed would be messy, whdi is easier to plug and play! No paintbrushes needed. All depends on your setup and requirements mate

Back