Bbc 1 hd 115

??? ha

worked perfect for me. Is your area set to custom, and swap set to yes.

Are you sure you have overwritten the existing files on your box in the location mentioned.

The only other thing I could think of, is maybe it right for certain areas. I am Granada custom.

it goes even more tits up if I use his autoboquets e2, I end up with bbc2 on bbc1, and a weird welsh channel on bbc2 ROFL

you haven't got them both activated at the same time have you. They will almost definitely clash.

fixed my issue menu > setup > service searching > ABM > deletebouquets > start scan > rebooted box problem fixed :)

LOL, ABM is a complex tool which is great until something changes channel number and the specific filter can't handle it. The latest provider file in the GiT will fix the BBC problem, add Insight HD and CNN HD, although the latter is only testing.

Little tip when editing the xml file. In the list of "Whitelist by ID" add 1047 if it's not there already to get the new Insight HD

Last edited:
Strictly speaking, I'm in the wrong thread here as I have an ibox 2+ SE but this thread was a help to me so here is how I corrected the issue.

Having navigated my way, using Filezilla, to ...

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

I found 2 files

sat_282_sky_uk.xml

sat_282_sky_uk_zzl.xml

I copied both of these files to my desktop, opened them, used the edit/find function to locate any and all instances of the number 141. I changed all of these to 115.

Simple stuff.

Then I did the same again, this time time searching for the number 142 and whenever I found it changed it to 141.

Close the file, remembering to save on the way out. Copy the files over to your box and then grab the remote and do a scan...

menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmarker/start scan

I now have BBC1HD, BBC2HD, ITVHD and Ch4HD at the top of my list again. I'm not too worried about any other channel movements.

Can you get ABM to display the number yet? Or is that still a no go. I use ab e2 we have the same problems with channel order

I see this has turned into an epidemic problem.
Its always at the weekends innit?
Don't think I'll start pokin' around inside til Monday..hehe.

this has been going all week
i turned auto update on ab and restore old system setting so im still good

don't forget guys if you do a normal manual scan too. you can then always go into channel select (tv button) press green (reception lists/satellites), select 28.2e and all your channels will be there. So you don't have to panic that channels are missing.

Back