Bbc 1 hd 115

View attachment 17043

here are the files needed to correct autobouquetmaker.

unzip and copy over to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

restart your box. and do a fresh abm scan. All should be good.
did that , rebooted, deleted boquets, rescanned, I now have
bbc2 hd at the top
bbc2 sd
itv hd
itv4 hd

Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 07:52 PM ----------

Hi followed instructions above, when I do the abm scan it says cannot read data

have you tried fully restarting your box. Then trying the scan

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

lincast I see your loitering... help this guy out, I am in the middle of a reflash. :)

Shouldn't have to reboot or anything, ABM reads dynamically, so just put the updated file in the correct place and run the scanner. Don't rename the xml or change it's format or anything like that. It really is straightforward.

Hi I'm using vix 3.2.005 I have copied it into the right place and run the scan but still no joy.
providers are skyroi and ad custom granada

Well my box is totally buggered now!!! no ABM, channels all over the place, all i have got in my channel guide is last scanned and favourites - favourites is empty, what do i do know?

you could try AutoBouquets E2? for now until someone is on with some knowledge of ABM. i just tried it but think the two (ABM and ABE2) clashed so removed ABM and will give it another shot tomorrow when my brain isnt farting lol

Going from bad to worse - now i cant even reflash the box!!, wont pick up the usb even after low level format on a 4gb disk!!!!

well eventually reflashed box and back to the same issue with bbc2 being bbc - ecstatic!!!!, is there likley to be a fix for this?

here you go View attachment 17037 same again unzip and ftp sat_282_sky_uk.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers then menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmarker/start scan thats for bbc 1, 2, and 4 and channel5 hd bbc alba is already included because it hasn't got an hd channel

Cheers for the update, needless to say it worked.

Menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, providers and choose generate main bouquet to no then start scan

Back