Bbc 1 hd 115

grrrr..

right here is my entire Autobouquets folder.

View attachment 17086

go to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

delete your autobouquets folder.

unzip this file.

and copy the folder into same location

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

reboot your box. Press tv button and see if you have got a populated channel list.

now try setting up your configure and providers page to your settings, run a scan and see what you get.
I'm having the same problem with BBC1 and 2, I've tried downloading your files, but it says I don't have permission, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks kiddac, tried all solutions in this thread. This worked for me so thanks again for your time & effort:yes!:

how are you guys deleting your bouquets. there is a menu option in ABM that says delete bouquets.
Hey kiddac. Just wondered if you've heard if anyone having epg download issues after using this fix? The auto download at 6am didn't happen for some reason is all. Hopefully a one off

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This was just a backup of my ABM folder. You should go into abm and change all the settings to your own personal setup. Half the wolrd downloads in the early hours. Probably best to change it to some other random time.

---------- Post Merged at 09:14 PM ----------

nice to see this fixed lots of peoples problems.

This was just a backup of my ABM folder. You should go into abm and change all the settings to your own personal setup. Half the wolrd downloads in the early hours. Probably best to change it to some other random time.

---------- Post Merged at 09:14 PM ----------

nice to see this fixed lots of peoples problems.
Ok thanks ill give it a go and see if it auto downloads next time

I added your autobouquets file to and it worked to fix BBC One NI HD back to the top of the epg.
The problem I'm having is with the ROI HD swaps are all gone back to SD. Is there any way the Custom ROI file can be edited to fix this?
Also can 'BBC One NI HD' be added to 141 on the ROI epg
Thanks

Last edited:
Doco, this is setup for me. Granada Custom. You need to change your abm config and providers to your personal area. I.e include ROI.

Everything seems to be working fine apart from one channel Racing UK HD seems to be picking up epg for MTV Music +1 & it's it's not even the current epg just seems to be stuck on "MTV Essentials Katy Perry" which is not what's on that channel at the moment.
iy24vwB.jpg

Once i select the channel the correct epg then loads, but not in the list as above.
jHQpnv4.jpg

Thanks Kiddac. I'm a newbie to all this but managed to do it as you suggested. My only question is why when the guide then updates overnight, it goes back to BBC2HD being at the top of the list. What am I doing wrong

Update
I thought it must be something I have done wrong so just tried again and then set for an epg refresh soon afterwards. This time it worked no problem, so thanks again. (told you I was a newbie :whacko:, but learning all the time) (y)

Last edited:
Hi chaps,

I would really appreciate some help please. I have Autobouquets E2 using cross epg, with Wooshman's build. How do I manage to get back BBC1 on 101 please? When I look at the directories mentioned before using FTP they are not there.

Sorry but I am a noob....

Hi chaps,

I would really appreciate some help please. I have Autobouquets E2 using cross epg, with Wooshman's build. How do I manage to get back BBC1 on 101 please? When I look at the directories mentioned before using FTP they are not there.

Sorry but I am a noob....
Will be either dsayers post with attachment or kiddacs post. Just follow steps takes 2 mins

Back