Bbc 1 hd 115

you can try pressing menu on that page and clicking reload.

if that doesn't work, I presume you are using crappy crossepg, its always messing up, if so just delete epg.dat off your usb/hdd drive. and do a fresh epg scan

Ab e2 110416 now out

2016-04-11 combined version

Has modified reader file so that when selecting HD first, total number does not affect other bouquet
Custom swap is based on England numbers. If you are not in England, please edit the swap section so that it contans your numbers for BBC 1 HD and BBC 2 HD Use Notepad++

Code:
#swap local SD with HD.
141=101
115=102

if your using autobouquet maker unzip and ftp this View attachment 16998 to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers then menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmarker/start scan.

You're a star dsayers2014
After days of frustration, this has finally sorted it :yes!:

Hi dsayers2014
Since I have loaded sucmnsee latest version, BBC2 on 102 is not HD. I think BBC2 HD is something like 140 How would I swap them around?
Cheers

ive ftp the files over and over write reboot zgemma box bu to rescan I'm getting autobouquetsmaker cannot read data

I have redone but deleted the bouquets and now all sorted, when the box auto updates will it still keep the correct order

Back