Bbc 1 hd 115

Anyone having issues adding an autotimer on BBC one Hd after doing this. My timer works on all other channels. Also it goes off now and again to a BBC splash screen and says it isnt transmitting at this time?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

That sounds like u live in a region of the uk that doesnt have its own bbc one in hd yet. As ull have the generic bbc one hd channel in 101 and ur regional sd one will be on 115. The reason it goes to a bbc splash screen is because that is when it would go to the regions for the local news (ie during breakfast or at 630pm etc) To fix that ull need to edit ur xml or custom_swap.txt file and comment out the swap of 115=101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers bud. Any idea about the autotimer?

ok im in wales i have tried to ftp file over but i dont have autobouquetmaker in my sytem plugins

Then youll need to use the other set of files (**********.txt and custom_swap.txt for rest of uk) as it sounds like you use autobouquets e2 as ur channel scanner.

http://www.techkings.org/general-satellite-discussion/96117-hd-channels.html#post538825

Autobouquets E2

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets

still bbc1 on 102 bbc2 101

---------- Post Merged at 08:22 PM ----------

working now had do epg scan and worked then

---------- Post Merged at 08:22 PM ----------

working now had do epg scan and worked then

Anyone having issues adding an autotimer on BBC one Hd after doing this. My timer works on all other channels. Also it goes off now and again to a BBC splash screen and says it isnt transmitting at this time?

That sounds like u live in a region of the uk that doesnt have its own bbc one in hd yet. As ull have the generic bbc one hd channel in 101 and ur regional sd one will be on 115. The reason it goes to a bbc splash screen is because that is when it would go to the regions for the local news (ie during breakfast or at 630pm etc) To fix that ull need to edit ur xml or custom_swap.txt file and comment out the swap of 115=101

Cheers bud. Any idea about the autotimer?

No idea im afraid, youve got me stumped with that one

Gmanpanghro, or anyone please help. Ive downloaded your xml file from the link and then FTP it to the correct location. I deleted autobouquests, restarted by box and then done autobouquets scan yet BBC2 HD is 101 and BBC ALBA is 102 and 105 is just Channel 5 SD. Can anyone help. Ive changed my region to Border England but do I need it to be custom border England? if so how do I get custom before it?

yes it needs to be your area custom what image are you using? why not use the xml updater that updates the files from github

How do I get custom areas? is there a option on a menu to add them to the list as all I'm getting is the standard areas, no 'custom' beforehand? using one of sucmnsee older versions, think its 165 so will be VIX.

Whats this XML updater and how do I get it, work it? never heard of it but if its easy enough and sorts the problem that will do

keep pressing right till you get to custom. i think 165 is using an older version of abm i'm surprised the xml files work

I kept pressing right pal and there was no custom options. the new sucmnsee image was quite slow that's why I went back to the old version. whats the best vix image you think and ill flash it now and try again? I don't need to extract the xml file or do anything apart from ftp it to the correct location do I?

When u go into the autobouquetsmaker menu, before u go into providers, go into the configuration menu and make sure uve got the settings set like mine. As think youve got setup mode as simple and thats why u cant find custom.

2b7762875f7811c34357d1390862240a.jpg

a7dc5b2a71d6d53eaa545db783025764.jpg

And then go into providers and set it like mine, but with your area custom eg Borders Custom

ea3a5066796d7d7364042e5c132e8fc1.jpg

0e8a51461178a72183196511a4234633.jpg

No I think he's using an older version of vix with abm that doesn't have a custom option I think 165 was out before the hd channels starting scrambling that's why it doesn't have the custom option

thanks very much for the help dsayers2014. ive changed the image and added the file and started a new scan. all in hd bbc and in the right order, just need to change the area as it was in NI. thanks for your time and effort pal much appreciated

Hi how do you channel swap? Are you able to share a step by step guide at all please? Thanks
It depends what you mean if you want to swap hd with sd on abm have a look at gmanpanthro,s screen shots you can toggle channel swap yes or no.

If you want something else please state what image your using and if its abm or abe2 and what your wanting to swap

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back