Bbc 1 hd 115

I'm getting autobouquetsmaker cannot read data. Blaster when u say (I have redone but deleted the bouquets and now all sorted)
please explain as i want to get sorted .Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ----------

I'm getting autobouquetsmaker cannot read data. Blaster when u say (I have redone but deleted the bouquets and now all sorted)
please explain as i want to get sorted .Thanks i am using
MTpockets backup of OpenATV 4.2

Hi i know we can change the file in order to get bbc one hd back or do a scan turning off swap channel. But does anyone know when an automatic fix through updates will be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've followed kiddacs post and worked a treat so thanks. But my epg for bbc itv and channel 4 are the sd channels, anyway I can swap these around to their HD versions?

The epg for hd should be the same as epg for sd other than BBC 1 & itv regional variants i.e. News at 6.30 & 10.30 other than that they'd be exactly the same.

I cannot get my Bouquets correct, I've tried stock ABM and all the various fixes in this thread however I'm always missing ITV & Channel 5 plus all the E4 & More4 channels entirely and I cannot get BBC1 HD to 101.

Anybody got any ideas?

will give this a shot thanks

Update did the autobouqet change rebooted box did a new scan and everything is now fine cheers

Last edited:
OK, so weirdly I managed to 100% fix my bouquets issue.

First I uninstalled ABM from the box then I used FTP to delete the ABM folders from my box. Next I fully rebooted my box then I disabled tuner a and just left tuner b on then I did a full service search. After that I installed ABM again (which somehow still knew all my settings?) and deleted all ABM bouquets followed by a full scan.

I applied no fixes from this thread and I 100% deleted the ABM folder in usr/var/enigma2/plugins... (the one that kiddac said to replace with his) before I reinstalled ABM again and I now have all channels present and correct including BBC 1 HD at 101.

TBH I'm wondering if the weather yesterday was interfering with my signal and causing my scans to fail because it was really cloudy and chucking it down all day.

here you go View attachment 17037 same again unzip and ftp sat_282_sky_uk.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers then menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmarker/start scan thats for bbc 1, 2, and 4 and channel5 hd bbc alba is already included because it hasn't got an hd channel

thank you very much

time out for tuner lock means only one tuner is receiving 1 signal if you only have one cable place it in bottom right then menu. setup, service searching. tuner configuration and change tunerb to unconfigured

I have 2 cables connected top right and bottom left if looking down at the box with the display facing towards you? (If that makes sense)? That's how I was told to set the cables up when first purchased

Last edited:
check the connector is nice and tight

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 PM ----------

or swap cables round and test again to see if its a cable or tuner issue

Ok swapped cables now tuner B is getting all the action and tuner A nothing (I had the guy from next door ducking around 2 days ago as he is having a extension built next week and he moved my dish higher is this the problem?)

more than likley yes just check the cable is tight in the f connector if that doesnt work youll have to get the ladders out and check its pluged in tight in the lnb

Yes think it's ok this end its where it's going into the dish that's the problem I think after the antics the other day (I had to let him in to check the signal as he moved the dish and he asked aqurard questions as he pays for the full sky package) so if I get a good connection up there and I'm getting signal on A and B then the auto boquets scan will work and I will have channels? I'm not even bothered about the BBC1 being replaced by BBC2 issue now I just want some channels

Last edited:
Back