Bbc 1 hd 115

i see there is a fix up on another sat site, but the last time i got shouted at lol

but this fix is for AutoBouquets e2 so you can put HD first and it works just good
it is setup or England so its in the right order but its any easy fix for the rest of the uk. no idea about Ireland sorry

so here is the ipk for the people in England, you can install is as normal

https://www.dropbox.com/s/969l0wi8j...uquets_1.0+git21+9c192bb-r2_mips32el.ipk?dl=0

then the rest of us in the uk, here is a drag and drop folder for the plugins folder. with the custom_swap.txt corrected
/usr/lib/enigma/python/plugins/Extensions
just ftp the AutoBouquets folder in and away you go
you may need to change your area

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tdwq8w42ve2wo9p/AAAiVOR63h-DyoXMNqjOkIkNa?dl=0

or here is a zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3b9erangjnrb1q/AutoBouquets.zip?dl=0

thanks abu baniaz

i think there is another update coming soon too

worked for me

Last edited:
View attachment 17043

here are the files needed to correct autobouquetmaker.

unzip and copy over to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

restart your box. *delete your existing bouquets* and do a fresh abm scan. All should be good.

** if this doesn't work for you, try my solution on post 83 **

Thanks very much Kiddac.

Everything seems to be working fine apart from one channel Racing UK HD seems to be picking up epg for MTV Music +1 & it's it's not even the current epg just seems to be stuck on "MTV Essentials Katy Perry" which is not what's on that channel at the moment.

ABM and EPG are totally different and not connected. If using CrossEPG, I would suggest deleting all the downloaded data (NOT the plugin itself) and redownloading.

i see now if you remove AutoBouquets e2 and reinstall it from the plugin menu all is fixed all you need to change is the swap file
its setup for england

just when you talk about sport. is box nation hd meant to work ? or is that another one of the sly hds that dont work

I'm using xmltv-importer & rytec UK as the source. I don't have a clue why it's doing it on that channel only, but it's only been doing it since I put the files for abm on the box. But I'm being told the two are unrelated so I've no idea what's causing it, but it's doing my head in.

No. i opened the swapfile then found snooker on eurosport lol. ill give it a crack now. will just be 101=102102=101 right?

I'm using the same mate but with AB E2. got rid of ALBA just bbc1 is 102 and bbc2 is 101 after using the custom_swap and reloading ab e2. Hopefully it'll sort itself out soon
I'm using xmltv-importer & rytec UK as the source
My bbc1, bbc2 etc are fine, it's just racing UK hd having epg on it for mtv +1 that is doing my head in now. Strange because when I switch to the channel directly the epg corrects itself, when I go to the list the wrong epg is still there.

No. i opened the swapfile then found snooker on eurosport lol. ill give it a crack now. will just be 101=102102=101 right?

no no dont do that !!!

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ----------

from this

#swap local SD with HD.
115=101
141=102
178=103
227=104
171=105

to

#swap local SD with HD.
141=101
115=102
178=103
227=104
171=105

i know this is for n.ireland. but from what here it should be the same but il have a look. where are you ?
or if you are in england do you have your custom swap turned on ?

Back