Best app for Real Debrid links?

NGLad93

Hi all, I used to use CinemaHD but seeing as that’s not being updated anymore, every other app I try doesnt seem to provide many links when using real debrid.

Any suggestions?

That streamio is pretty good to be fair. I thought you have to pay
Yeah had a look is decent for a freebie..shame no trakt option that I could see and looks like it only allows u to chose one link for each type of format it finds link for. Syncler much better and more options but it's a paid app.

Yeah had a look is decent for a freebie..shame no trakt option that I could see and looks like it only allows u to chose one link for each type of format it finds link for. Syncler much better and more options but it's a paid app.
I haven't paid. But it has worked perfectly. Don't know if you get a free trial. Just added RD

The guide I posted is using using torrentio lite instead of the full torrentio addon, you need to use one posted above.
The lite version has a stupid setting of Max results per quality that is set to 1.
That's what it's causing the confusion

And yes trakt can be used with stremio

The guide I posted is using using torrentio lite instead of the full torrentio addon, you need to use one posted above.
The lite version has a stupid setting of Max results per quality that is set to 1.
That's what it's causing the confusion

And yes trakt can be used with stremio
Ah OK now I have updated it to this your right does show more link...I didn't realise trakt had to also be done on mobile phone..added it ...not showing watched correctly but may take time to update ..Great for a free app. Will keep as a backup 👍

Ah OK now I have updated it to this your right does show more link...I didn't realise trakt had to also be done on mobile phone..added it ...not showing watched correctly but may take time to update ..Great for a free app. Will keep as a backup 👍
I've not used trakt with it to be fair so not entirely sure about the setup process. I use one called Simkl which I find is better for me

Wako works perfectly with RD. Its a similar concept to Syncler but more user friendly and the app is blazing fast. You can find more info in the Reddit group.

Back