Best Image For zGEMMA h1??

mcrgilly

Hi
I was planning on flashing one of these boxes for a relative and
was wondering which image was best/stable.
Thanks in advance for anyone who takes time to reply.

I always say try them and see.

The backup ones are very good but they do go out of date very quickly so some important fixes may be missing also only 3 backups posted compared with 8+ images available from different groups

Mortmaru, have you tried OpenDroid, Italysat or HDFreaks??? If you had you'd understand why no backups of them on TK!! lol And then there's OpenVix - not officially supported so no OTA updates...Still to try OpenSpa, PLI is good but has received little significant upgrades for some time. ATV IMHO still best - will try to do a newer version some time soon but meanwhile my backup here is fine because it's fully supported you can just do an OTA upgrade.

Mortmaru, have you tried OpenDroid, Italysat or HDFreaks??? If you had you'd understand why no backups of them on TK!! lol And then there's OpenVix - not officially supported so no OTA updates...Still to try OpenSpa, PLI is good but has received little significant upgrades for some time. ATV IMHO still best - will try to do a newer version some time soon but meanwhile my backup here is fine because it's fully supported you can just do an OTA upgrade.

I have tried all images and I am not a fan of the ones you listed but some people are.

Back