Firestick best app for IPTV 2023

A little update the Firestick 4k max now works but it has stopped on the enigma2 box!! Today was tough, I like BEING but on firestick it was ... pretty poor.
What I cant figure it was OK on android phone with a few brief pauses. Using same network.

Why would it stop on Enigma2 box? I did have it on another box but not used at same time, goes off on both boxes after about 2 mins.

Would I gain anything by getting a Formuler Z11 pro max?? A friend has one and raves about it but dont think they use BEING.

A little update the Firestick 4k max now works but it has stopped on the enigma2 box!! Today was tough, I like BEING but on firestick it was ... pretty poor.
What I cant figure it was OK on android phone with a few brief pauses. Using same network.

Why would it stop on Enigma2 box? I did have it on another box but not used at same time, goes off on both boxes after about 2 mins.

Would I gain anything by getting a Formuler Z11 pro max?? A friend has one and raves about it but dont think they use BEING.
You have not got a multiroom connection by the sounds of it and running it on to many devices. You need to logout before using a different device really.

Would I gain anything by getting a Formuler Z11 pro max?? A friend has one and raves about it but dont think they use

You might run into a lot of issues of you don't log out in 1 and log in the other one and just to tap on the z11 pro max is a very good box and it runs very smoothly and I am sure it will benefit you in some ways.

How do I ensure I have actually logged out?? I select settings on firestick and phone and select sign out but not got a clue how to sign out of that xstreamity?? If I disconnect lan cable will that sign me out?

How do I ensure I have actually logged out?? I select settings on firestick and phone and select sign out but not got a clue how to sign out of that xstreamity?? If I disconnect lan cable will that sign me out?
if you look at playlists in xstreamity you will see if you have an active connection and you can always long press blue button on main screen on your stb that brings up extensions menu there you can select restart network

Active , and Active connection are two different things but yes sometimes even when you exit xstreamity it can still say active, and active connection.

I had a good go at that IPTV yesterday and it was a bit iffy. I did all as above and made sure it was only one connection. Everyting was ok until 8pm then being went a bit iffy. I reverted to an android box and used vpn and it was so but at the end it would come and go and I would get a blank screen with message" Xui this channel is currently offline please try later" I would change channel then back and it worked but would happen again. I am close to giving up but is that error my end or the providers??

I had a good go at that IPTV yesterday and it was a bit iffy. I did all as above and made sure it was only one connection. Everyting was ok until 8pm then being went a bit iffy. I reverted to an android box and used vpn and it was so but at the end it would come and go and I would get a blank screen with message" Xui this channel is currently offline please try later" I would change channel then back and it worked but would happen again. I am close to giving up but is that error my end or the providers??
You wasn’t on a uhd channel by any chance was you

Did you enable a vpn 8pm the football started most likely getting throttled or blocked,

Yes I used VPN and switched boxes, no good on xyteamity, but better on android until after match. Can I take it not my end and box I use wont matter

No channel was HD

Yes I used VPN and switched boxes, no good on xyteamity, but better on android until after match. Can I take it not my end and box I use wont matter
Get a different test sub and try on the android device next time footy is on.

Was United match on yesterday, I think due to the large number of users you may have experienced issues. But yes a VPN set to outside of UK would have helped.

Just get a few trials ,you'll soon get the hang of it, we were all novices at one point.

If all the trials are the same result, then we can start looking at your setup. I would try without VPN as that's gonna complicate things to begin with

I'm into to it now , android, enigma2, android phone, iphone, apps etc at least now I'll now its not my error. I have strong dislike of the sky/tnt sports pundits so go elsewhere.

I have an ASUS router now and the last software upgrade means you can allocate a VPN per device. I did a bit of messing today and it would go on and off depending if vpn was used or not.

I'm into to it now , android, enigma2, android phone, iphone, apps etc at least now I'll now its not my error. I have strong dislike of the sky/tnt sports pundits so go elsewhere.

I have an ASUS router now and the last software upgrade means you can allocate a VPN per device. I did a bit of messing today and it would go on and off depending if vpn was used or not.
Some provider's do not allow a VPN check with them.

Back