Firestick best app for IPTV 2023

But does it depend on the provider supporting these apps?

I have a provider APP that was working on Firestick 4kmax but a few days ago it just stopped. I would select it, it would load and then when I selected a channel it logged me out. So I thougt just a glitch, uninstalled it re-installed it, put in USER and PW and no joy just wont log in. It still works on mag box and smartphone. I'm lost as to why it stopped. I am told its my end. I did check log in details quite a few times.

I have a provider APP that was working on Firestick 4kmax but a few days ago it just stopped. I would select it, it would load and then when I selected a channel it logged me out. So I thougt just a glitch, uninstalled it re-installed it, put in USER and PW and no joy just wont log in. It still works on mag box and smartphone. I'm lost as to why it stopped. I am told its my end. I did check log in details quite a few times.
I assume you have been through the normal maintenance procedures, clearing the cache and rebooting the router and firestick?

Is there enough storage on your firestick any updates to your device may well be your firestick needs factory resetting
hi do you have to pay for this app.
for implayer and tvimate premium you have to buy them

The only thing I had not done was reboot router so did that .... and still no joy. I then got out the old firestick 2nd gen and.. worked but a bit slow loading. I can only assume for some reason the 4K Max is blocked and got that that for the speed!! The app provided has a nice layout and was nice on 4k max stick.

Is it possible for the provider to block it ie via mac address?? Or can amazon block it!! Really weird as it worked for quite a while. I have o ther stuff on stick like amazon prime, bbc, netflix, paramount and loads of others . Totally lost why it failed.

I should add I udated that 2n gen stick and its quite nifty now.

The only thing I had not done was reboot router so did that .... and still no joy. I then got out the old firestick 2nd gen and.. worked but a bit slow loading. I can only assume for some reason the 4K Max is blocked and got that that for the speed!! The app provided has a nice layout and was nice on 4k max stick.

Is it possible for the provider to block it ie via mac address?? Or can amazon block it!! Really weird as it worked for quite a while. I have o ther stuff on stick like amazon prime, bbc, netflix, paramount and loads of others . Totally lost why it failed.

I should add I udated that 2n gen stick and its quite nifty now.
Uninstall the app and reboot, then install it again, it could have become corrupted

I had already uninstalled it and re-installed but I did not do the reboot bit. May try again tomorrow. Its tedious work. The fact it works on old stick makes me think its the 4kmax issue. I think I can do a factory reset on that 4k but it comes with nothing installed ie prime etc. Will try that as a last resort.

I should add I udated that 2n gen stick and it’s quite nifty now.
I have noticed my 4K max acting up lately’ certain apps the audio will completely go out of sync and the only way to resolve it is by restarting the stick then it will be fine until the next time i come to use it I’m thinking maybe it has something to do with system component updates nearly every day Amazon forcing more bloatware and maybe that’s what’s causing the issue’ not sure if Amazon can throttle certain applications or not some 3rd party apps seem to be hit & miss.

I did a full reset ... and same result. the stick updated its software automatically so that may be the cause. I'm going to try and send it back.

Back