Firestick best app for IPTV 2023

I'm into to it now , android, enigma2, android phone, iphone, apps etc at least now I'll now its not my error. I have strong dislike of the sky/tnt sports pundits so go elsewhere.

I have an ASUS router now and the last software upgrade means you can allocate a VPN per device. I did a bit of messing today and it would go on and off depending if vpn was used or not.
You are more than an novice sounds like, lol.

But advice it still the same.

As you will know that depends on some suppliers some can be region or country locked and even then tied to that country with vpn unless they can ask if they can unlock it.
Mostly mags tend to be Ip locked for good reason.

Not heard of country locked. Probably more like IP locked or device locked to prevent cloning of device (mags) or shared accounts. But yes always ask your provider, safety first.

Not heard of country locked. Probably more like IP locked or device locked to prevent cloning of device (mags) or shared accounts. But yes always ask your provider, safety first.
If running a vpn the Ip location can be a different country

believe me they can lock to first country you use with vpn , device locked for mags thats what stb emu is for

Reactions: m4u
Does ibo support catch-up TV?
There’s 2 versions of ibo there is iboplayer that doesn’t support catch-up then there is iboplayer pro that supports catch-up last time I checked them both.
Also depends if post #69 is referring to the rebranded ibo for fire sticks etc or the one for like Samsung lg tv

Back