Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pushed a new build - last one of the year methinks!

Updates should now work, its a very very light build as not had time to put everything back in. Notably missing is the SkyQ skin if anyone used it. Only using EPGRefresh to pickup EPG data, may see how this works or I'll add XMLImport again.

Biohead, may I start by saying top work, I have managed to get my Christmas present going at last! The last issue I have is initialising the 1TB usb stick I have, i keep getting timeout error at 99% when mounting, I have reformatted to ext3 on PC thinking this may solve the issue but it doesn't, does anybody have any ideas? I have also tried 512GB but this failes at 95% with a superblocks writing error?

Happy New Year to all as well:)

morning all hope your all doing good this morning I have re flashed my h2h with biohead new updated image but cant seem to find iptv section on new build or will I have to add plugin for it many thanks for any input n help
Happy new year too

I've recorded a program but nothing shows up when clicking on 'File List' on the remote. I've set up both recording and timeshift to /media/sda1/ but nothing shows up? When i ftp to the USB stick i do see the recording there but nothing shows up when clicking on File List on the remote?

are you sure that the directory for the "file List" is not showing /media/hdd? which I think is the default.

Thanks fbaggy that sorted it. Recording now shows however nothing happens when i try to play it?

Also is there any indicators that show how much space is left on the USB stick using the vskin BOLT?

is there any way to add channel numbers to the epg ?

i press epg and i have picons showing but no numbers..

No HD channel sound & can't pause/rewind any channel

Thanks for the good work Biohead. Box up & running but no sound on any HD channels. Anybody else had this problem and resolved it? Also unable to pause / rewind live tv but can record. Any help gratefully received.

Guys, I have an N: line. how do I get this to work with this image? Also how do you check its working on the box?

Is this classed as a CCCam.cfg file

I've recorded a program but nothing shows up when clicking on 'File List' on the remote. I've set up both recording and timeshift to /media/sda1/ but nothing shows up? When i ftp to the USB stick i do see the recording there but nothing shows up when clicking on File List on the remote?

The only way i could get mine set up correctly was swapping the mount to /media/hdd instead of /media/sda1/

Guys, I have an N: line. how do I get this to work with this image? Also how do you check its working on the box?

Is this classed as a CCCam.cfg file

If the line you have been provided starts N: then it is an nline if it starts with C: then it is a cline, C lines go in a CCCam.cfg file and get transferred to the etc folder on the box but n lines go in an newcamd.list file and get transferred to usr/keys folder on the box.

Just change the N: to CWS = with spaces either side of =

So like this

CWS = techkingsorg 45000 simon pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

It goes in newcamd.list in usr/keys then start mgcamd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back