Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just change the N: to CWS = with spaces either side of =

So like this

CWS = techkingsorg 45000 simon pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

It goes in newcamd.list in usr/keys then start mgcamd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I would always ask your provider before doing this as there is a lot of Providers that use a different port for different protocols.

Just a bit of advise needed please on updating software. So i've flashed Biohead_20161231_OpenATV5.3 (Great work btw!)

Is it recommended to update the software on a regular basis via Blue Button>Software Manager>Software Update or will that cause issues?

So like this

I would always ask your provider before doing this as there is a lot of Providers that use a different port for different protocols.

sorry im not sure what you mean the port was just an example you would use the port provided by the supplier

So like this

sorry im not sure what you mean the port was just an example you would use the port provided by the supplier
Hi Pal

If you get issued with say the following line
N: bestserver.net 10000 batman begins 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Then this line will obviously work in a CCcam.cfg file for CCcam only.

If you wanted to use this line as a CWS = line you cannot just change the N: to CWS =
As the port will need to be changed (not all Providers, but some will )
I was mearly pointing this out as I see people keep saying "just change the N: to CWS = "
For example my Provider has 3 different protocols for the same line

C: topserver.com 10000 user password
N: topserver.com 20000 user password
CWS = topserver.com 30000 user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I cannot just change the N: to CWS = as it doesn't work.
I have to have the emulator changed at the server panel end for it to work, it's still the same line it's just the emulator can be changed to one of 3 formats.

Hope this makes sense, it may work for some people changing the N but not for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info didn't even know about that so from now on I'll tell to use the format given by there provider or ask there provider to provide it in newcamd.list file.

Yes, there's a lot of people who it works for but then there's some people it doesn't, I found this out first hand ;-)
I always recommend going back to your provider for any sort of change to your line format.
I heard of people changing it themselves and it causes glitching.

Should have another update later this week. Wanted to tidy up a few settings, and also added an image scrapper (using VM website) to use as Top TV Picks, with the help of other people on here!

Sneaky peak:
1_0_19_AF2_1C_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
1_0_19_AF2_1C_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

I can do - I've not used the toppicks script as the basis for this, instead I've used Chabs script from the Sky Q skin. It's seriously overkill for just 4 images, but it leaves it flexible for future changes.

The only downside is there are a very limited number of images I'm scraping from the VM website (approx 25) simply because that's all that's on there. There is an element of categorisation and randomisation, so you wont always end up with sport in the same box for example. Although with only 25 images available the chance of a repeat image is there.

Pushed a new update - mainly tidying up from the rebaseline but also added the image scraper so need feedback!

DSayers - i'll send the scripts directly if you wish.

Hi Biohead,

Many thanks for the build. I've used your image and it's working perfectly well. (y)

Is it easy enough to add the IPTV plugin? Are there any instructions how to do this? (sorry if this is already been discussed.)

Cheers

I hope someone can help me, my box crashed and was stuck on boot with a red light...

So I flashed this image, and everything went as it should, i saw the blue loading screen as the numbers on the box went to 99..

but after that and the time comes on the box, i just have a blank screen, no button responds on the remote, apart from the power button, switching the display from the time to 0108..

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Have you setup your netid and rescanned? 108 is the BBC 1 SD channel on my build, so if that's not clearing it means your tuner isn't setup correctly for your area (as it doesn't need a line to clear).

If I press the power button (on remote), my HDMI switches to another source and the box light goes red, and press power button it goes green and shows 0108 but is just blank and no buttons work (other than power)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back