blade 7000s 7 day EPG

hi after you have dowloaded the epg, press the guide button on your remote and it will show the 7 day epg,
on the left you will see all the channels and the times they are on, toggle between the channel and the time,

then press the yellow button to move to the days, mon ,tue wed, if the days are not there you have to let the 7 day epg download for longer i leave it for 2 minutes, hope this hepls .
..know all that... my query is how can I get details of each program listed not just the first two?...

all saterlite ,red button for sorting go to a to z scroll down to first letter of prog and select, there you can see all prog`s

all saterlite ,red button for sorting go to a to z scroll down to first letter of prog and select, there you can see all prog`s
sorry but you are not getting my meaning..example its now 11.30am I would like to get a description of what the lads are going to be doing in mad dogs at 9.00pm tonight. my epg only gives details of the first two programs for any channel.

It can be found on this satellite stream
Astra 2A (28.2E) - IEPG data 1 - 11778.00 V - 27500 2/3 - SID 4189
You need to manually tune it if you don't have the channel.

How do you do a manual tune in channel with the Blade?

add channel manually

to add channel manually , go to channel search> where it says auto scan change with left arrow to manual scan> then press green button to add tp > (transponder) add your

freq> by moving arrow left ,add your syb rate> add your polar> which is either h or v,
press the red scan button,

put your channel list , for we say sport up an in use first, before you do the scan,after the scan the desired channel should be at the of the boquet, go to menu, favorites, then move to where ever you want to pu it ,

Has anyone got an answer to " rockfords " problem in this thread ?

I have the same problem.

My EPG works fine in general, the list of programes per channel populate ok.

But, as rockford states the details, or programme description will only describe the
first two programmes in the list. So if I want to know what a film is about or who is in it at say 9pm
tonight I can't get the description.

It will appear in the list and I can record it and all that, but the details
only appear for the first two programmes in the list.

Anyone know how to solve this ?:dunno:

Bees

Last edited:
(if) !! the epg has loaded properly, press the guide button , and you will see the 7 day epg, mon tue wed thur fri e.t.c press the yellow next day button, if the epg has not loaded properly you will in only see 2 days, leave the epg update run for 10 mins. before selecting the guide , for the 7 day epg.

i go into the astra sat list and find the 7 day programe in that list and press the update button which updates all your channels, I tend to do this when I'm going out so I can give it hours to update everything in one go!

ok thanks for the replys

Looks like mine is working as normal then, get the full 7 days,
just not giving it enough time to update and display all the info in the epg.

will leave it on the EPG channel for a while and see if I get more
info on the channel descriptions :)

i go into the astra sat list and find the 7 day programe in that list and press the update button which updates all your channels, I tend to do this when I'm going out so I can give it hours to update everything in one go!
Tried that no difference if you can get a full description of shall we say tomorrows programs (full description not just listing) then well and good if not then you dont understand my original question.

what do you mean the first 2 ? the 7day epg gives the listing and discription of all the progs for that week, if you are still stuck explain ,what you are exactley doing, 1 , 2 3,

OK, lets say there is a program on 10-11am, (the first program)the epg shows title/name of program and in the description box at the top of the screen it also tells you whats going on in that episode.

It is the same for a program from 11-11.30am for example.It will display the name and description(the second program)

When you scroll to the next program say, that starts at 11.30 - 12 for instance(the third program)

The description for that episode does not display, it stays on the previous programs description.

If you scroll even further ahead to say 8pm the description for that program will still only show the second program in the list description.

Just as a final note this happens in real time so if it was 4pm now then lets say the 4pm and 5pm details will be shown but anything after that the program name is listed but the description for any program on that particular chanel will be the 5pm one.

Think thats about it !!! ROFLROFLlol

had that problem for yonks !you have to live whith that one , until they sort it in the next upgrade , epg has always been patchy on the blade box ,
just click on the duplicate info and up will come a suprise ,:woohoo: :peace:

I've just managed to get the EPG descriptions showing more than the first 2 programmes on some but not all channels.

The EPG has been annoying me for some time now because initially after selecting the 7 day EPG channel to receive all listings and then turning the box off (so the EPG saves to HDD) the EPG details for loads of channels start to drop off when the box is turned back on and even if I select the 7 day EPG channel again they never come back unless I either disconnect the HDD and load the EPG again or factory reset the box.

I've just been playing around and found that if you go in to the channel list (by pressing OK on the remote) and then press the yellow button (EPG update) then all the EPG listings come back and also get all the programme descriptions (not just the first 2), this only seems to work on a few channels (I've had it working on BBC ONE, ITV, C4 HD). It may have worked for more channels but I haven't tested them all yet, it's just that I've noticed that this hasn't worked for all of them.

It'd be interesting to see how this works for other people?

Last edited:
Hello i have just found this great site and might have some info

i have a Blade Combo and was having problems with the 7 Day EPG for ages i saw on a nother sat site that if you enter either the portal vidio 5 chanel or 1080 into each favorit list for example SPORTS- MOVIES - MUSIC etc and do a EPG update on say 1080 or portal vidio 5 you get the 7 DAY EPG and it works i set my hard drive to record the F1 live on sunday and i regurly set the motorbikes sometimes 2 days in front incase i forget when i come home Drunk lol :cheers:

enough to drive you to drink, is the blade box, get one in for me , nsw9154, im thinking of going on the spirits :beg:

Back