blade 7000s 7 day EPG

manboat07

can anyone explain in laymans terms how to get the new 7 day EPG guide onto my box, also had it a week and cant get certain channels, mainly hd movies, most music channels and some kids, would this be the box or my dish, friend got box off same geezer and his works fine round his but still didnt work at mine so am inclined to think its the dish although sky worked fine before disconnection last week, i'm getting no end of grief off her indoors too haha, any help appreciated thanks

you cant use the latest firmware and still access the 9991 menu as it is freeview only for the time being. as for the missing channels does your server provider state these channels are available, is your server data correct, are they even in your channel list....bit more info reqd

Channels are all listed and should be working apparently so hopefully it's dish or cabling although like I said sky+hd was working fine before changeover

Also my friend used same person and is recieving everything

blade problems

gonna try box round friends house today then if it recieves all channels must be my reception, would be baffling though due to my old sky set up being fine.

issues finding channels

there is some issues finding all the channels with the box
reports from other forums
you need to do a blind scan including network followed by an auto scan
doing a blind scan people are suggesting that you drop the freq rate to 2 mhz which should take about 45 mins

easy option, download the channel directly from blademedia online that can be done through the box
if you look in the forum you will find the new third party firmware with guidance on how to use it

On the new firmware 1.22p at the end of every channel list you will see 7 day EPG download, click ok on that and leave it for one minute, then go back to guide and you should have you full 7 day EPG.

Finding 7 day epg

On the new firmware 1.22p at the end of every channel list you will see 7 day EPG download, click ok on that and leave it for one minute, then go back to guide and you should have you full 7 day EPG.

Can't seem to find where it says 7 day epg HiTeck, got latest firmware on, is there something I'm doing wrong

In groups, at the end of each list of channels it should say 7 day epg download. If you can't see it post back your system information.

Menu>>Installation>>ok on System information.

It should be there, click groups and select sports, ss1 then click on ^ so it shows the last channel at the end of the sports group.

I'm having trouble with this also, I have the 7 day epg download channel but when I go to that channel and leave it, nothing happens and I dont get any epg? ALso the channel list doesnt update?

Any ideas or help would be good.. Thanks

You have to click OK twice on the channel and wait for around 1 minute, the list should then populate.

In groups, at the end of each list of channels it should say 7 day epg download. If you can't see it post back your system information.

Menu>>Installation>>ok on System information.
hi Hiteck, im also having problems trying to get the 7 day epg. i have the correct firmware but cant see the 7 day epg download. could you tell me step by step how to find it.
Thanks
skelly

Back