Blade BM8000 Firmware

Hi there can someone tell me is the patch firmware for the blade 8000 the same firmware as the 7000 to bring up the 9991 menu

Hi Bees,

I hope that you don't mind an unsolicited email, but your info. always see,s accurate. I have had a blade 5000 for about 18 months and an operating CCAM code from a chap that has always operated. I bought another blade and started setting it up for a buddy and paid for a second code. To make a long story short, I have managed to now have both blades not operating using either CCAM codes. Both are valid and setup up and entered properly. I have tried a test 24hr Ncode and it works fine. Have you ever heard of the CCAM not operating on the 5000 for no apparent reason?
Many thanks for reading

Connie

bm 8000 991 patch

can any one help iam new to forum and need help with the bm 8000 patch firmware thanks in addvance

---------- Post Merged at 03:00 AM ----------

thank you thank your the best looking every were and 1 glance at you forum and you guys have it

hi I am new here and you have help me all ready but stuck again have sorted out the 9991 menu and have entered the you know what but cannot get gold and others think they are all on the same freq but the thing is when you do the area scan to set channels and go onto the channel that wont, open it opens and this is the part I don't get call me thick but when you turn it over and then back to the channel it is scram why is this help:beg:

hi I am new here and you have help me all ready but stuck again have sorted out the 9991 menu and have entered the you know what but cannot get gold and others think they are all on the same freq but the thing is when you do the area scan to set channels and go onto the channel that wont, open it opens and this is the part I don't get call me thick but when you turn it over and then back to the channel it is scram why is this help:beg:

I am also having the same problem with loads of sly channels showing up as scrambled on the BM 8000 Combo.. they work after a scan but if you move off the channels they show up as scrambled again!

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

T

Back