Blade Box keeps on stopping

mr_evo

hi , total newbie here,Can any one help me, my Blade box keeps on stoping. it goes on number 0
and freezes, then i need to go at the back of my Blade box and press the reset switch.

All the info about how to enter clines etc is on this forum. Read all the blade section inside out. No point asking questions that have been answered many times. Good luck mate and enjoy the forum.

Hi Guy's
Just encountered the same problem as mr evo above,box freezes and goes to 0
this only happens first thing in the morning when box is turned on, i then have reboot box a few times before it fixes problem. so don't agree
it's the c/line provider
has anyone else came across this problem..

Hi mate, im no expert but it sounds like a fault with the box. If its still under warranty i would send it back for repair or replacement.

Hi mate, im no expert but it sounds like a fault with the box. If its still under warranty i would send it back for repair or replacement.

I think if you've flashed the box with different firmware your warranty would be void.

Maybe worth a try,then reload the settings again

To reset the box to its factory default state do the following: With the box turned off hold the MENU button down on the front panel. Power the box up while still holding the menu button down. You will now see the Engineer Boot Menu. Select Option 4 to perform a factory reset on the box. PLEASE NOTE: This will erase all user settings on the box and return it to its factory state

Maybe worth a try,then reload the settings again

To reset the box to its factory default state do the following: With the box turned off hold the MENU button down on the front panel. Power the box up while still holding the menu button down. You will now see the Engineer Boot Menu. Select Option 4 to perform a factory reset on the box. PLEASE NOTE: This will erase all user settings on the box and return it to its factory state
Well worth a shot

Back