Blue HD 2 Beta

the file i downloaded unzips with the name Blue2-HD its the folder inside that folder also named Blue2-HD that needs to be ftp'd to the box

Mine only shows the one blue-hd folder and it is stuck in a booting loop. Not going past 49. Using sucmnsee latest vix. Deleting the blue-hd folder on ftp program reverts back to default so no problems

Works on mtpockets 4.2 backup OK. I know it is beta but should I see a small black rectangle in the top right with something like RasintoDisplay (top of writing cut off so can't make out exact wording)

i can also confirm that my secondary box zgemma star (single feed) only gets to 49 on the boot sequence and then goes into a loop

I will install sucmnsees image tomorrow and have a play with vix. (note to self... make a backup image first :) )

---------- Post Merged at 09:48 PM ----------

Works on mtpockets 4.2 backup OK. I know it is beta but should I see a small black rectangle in the top right with something like RasintoDisplay (top of writing cut off so can't make out exact wording)

shit, I have uploaded the wrong file. All the helper text shouldn't be in this skin. This is the names of all the screens.

file has been updated. Sorry about that. You can redownload now.

---------- Post Merged at 10:04 PM ----------

So I take it no one has got this working on VIX yet then???

Was going to after I got out of Bath until I saw the comments lol no worries though I'm sure you or someone will work it out thanks for the work so far

Does it matter if we haven't got the original blue skin installed

Was going to after I got out of Bath until I saw the comments lol no worries though I'm sure you or someone will work it out thanks for the work so far

Does it matter if we haven't got the original blue skin installed

No it doesn't matter about blueHD. What I might have done though is used something from the METRIX skin. This metrix skin also loads some python components. So I might be referencing something from that.

What is the default skin for VIX. I take it it isn't metrix like openatv.

Last edited:
I have just read on another forum that when your system goes into a boot loop, it still writes a log.
For anyone who ends up in a bootloop, can you pm me your latest log file.
It will be in /home/root/logs

logs.PNG

Superb looking skin kiddac, big thumbs up mate.

Something I have noticed, picon on info bar (press ok) is above the actual bar

when you press down arrow for channel guide and then going into favourites it shows the blue hd logo, can that be removed or coded to show current channel picon? And that numderzap screen (channel select) is huge, never been a fan of that on any of the sky skins.

Last edited:
this what it says in the log

adding font /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/time.ttf< 149.170617> FATAL:

This is on VIX

Superb looking skin kiddac, big thumbs up mate.

Something I have noticed, picon on info bar (press ok) is above the actual bar

when you press down arrow for channel guide and then going into favourites it shows the blue hd logo, can that be removed or coded to show current channel picon? And that numderzap screen (channel select) is huge, never been a fan of that on any of the sky skins.

The skin trys to replicate sly as much as possible including sizing and positioning of boxes. The picon floats above the info bar as there was no where else to put it. It works well with transparent picons. The original blue hd includes it in the box on the right, I have chosen to have the service and tuner icons here instead.

It is not always possible to pull in the current picon icon as every screen is slightly coded differently. It all depends on which codebase its pulling in. Where possible I have used the default icon which pulls in the current channel picon. When this doesn't seem possible I have just displayed my bluehd2 logo. Not entirely sure which screen you are on about though. Screenshots would help.

Again not entirely sure which screen you are referring to for the numberzap. Are you referring to the box in the bottom left corner when you type number on your remote. If so, this is minute compared to the original big yellow numbers in the middle of the screen.

Your opinions are appreciated though.

Back