Box stuck on boot

S1991

hi can anyone help I’ve had 2 of these Zgemma’s do the same thing the box gets stuck on boot and won’t turn on at all?

I am having the same problem on a H2H, did a software update last night as i was having a few issues. It restarted after installing the updates and now the box is stuck on "boot".

I have tried reflashing the latest openatv image and it wont flash, the screen just stays on boot.

there was an issue with atv 6.1 a few weeks ago where the software updates included a kernal update and this caused the box to get stuck on boot. The only way to fix it was to reflash the box with a more recent image, either the latest nightly build of atv 6.1 or a recent version of one of the atv 6.1 based builds that are available.

there was an issue with atv 6.1 a few weeks ago where the software updates included a kernal update and this caused the box to get stuck on boot. The only way to fix it was to reflash the box with a more recent image, either the latest nightly build of atv 6.1 or a recent version of one of the atv 6.1 based builds that are available.
STICK WOOSHBUILD VERSION 7.002 ON AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

But the problem is the box won’t flash
put it on usb stick turn box of at back put usb in back /tuen on at back and when it says boot at front /press button on front of your box and it should turn to flash from boot

But the problem is the box won’t flash
When you power the box on with the USB stick in the back, does the led displaye Update/USB before changing to boot? If so while Update/USB is displayed push the power button on the front of the box for a second and it should then flash.

When you power the box on with the USB stick in the back, does the led displaye Update/USB before changing to boot? If so while Update/USB is displayed push the power button on the front of the box for a second and it should then flash.
just told him that

Mine doesn't seem like it recognises the usb stick, the lcd doesnt change from boot with a red light when usb stick is plugged in or not.

I have just used a low level format tool on the usb stick and will try again, just waiting for it to finish formatting. As i went with a full format with windows rather than a quick format...

oops missed that but you said press the power button when it says boot, I thought it has to be when Update/USB is displayed but happy to be corrected
soz grog u might be right I just usually turn box on then hit the power button and it goes to flash don't even look what it says on front so might be boot or what you said

The led just displays boot

Back