Broadband problems

Peopeers

Can anyone help I've just changed my broadband an the missues has set it up but I can't get my zgemma H2s to work any ideas were to start an what I should be looking at running it on open act 5.3 on wooshbuild ?

Can anyone help I've just changed my broadband an the missues has set it up but I can't get my zgemma H2s to work any ideas were to start an what I should be looking at running it on open act 5.3 on wooshbuild ?

have you restarted your cams? Wooshbuild would be the best option if having issues at the moment

Blue button
Softcam manager
Go to one with tick mgcamd or ccam
And yellow or green to restart says which one at the bottom

Also email your provider, if your line is still showing under the old IP address it maybe blocking your new IP address, this is something your provider can do by releasing the line so a new fresh connection can be made.

Also, if you have a wireless adaptor instead of a network cable going into the box, then that needs configuring (new network name, password, etc.) ... you probably have a network cable :-)

Right thanks for the help an replies guys still no joy not sure my home plugs an working even though there new an have paired them up again anyway I can check on the box to see if it's getting Internet ?

If you have gone to BT broadband, they have a family protection filter thing. Each new computer I plugged into it wanted me to say what settings I wanted before it would go on the Internet. Your home plugs would not be able to answer this question and you would need to disable it.

No matey it's talk talk home plugs are new also an there paired up seems as though I'm not getting any internet but could be wrong any idea's how to find out if the box is getting Internet data ? Cheers Mick

To see if your getting internet just pop in to the network settings sections and see if the box has been given an IP address and you can also check the network too. If your box is getting a internet connection I'd then look at your line, make sure its setup correctly and if it is then try a line from a different provider to see if that works, if it does then you need to speak to your line provider.

Right so I've got an IP address an network is saying Lan connection which keeps going green then going off flashing basically my ccam isn't showing nothing an when I put my pen drive in the front port the message reads the Nline an days it's already been copied but can't find it an won't restart on device information it's saying network serves none, any ideas ? Cheers Mick

Sorted wouldn't take the line because off the Internet connection home plugs,hardwired it through Ethernet got the line back working then now working on the home plugs which are new from the shop not eBay

That's probably an ip conflict all you had to do was revooting your router [emoji14] , if you can put the router back and see if it's working you can maybe set up 2 routers in your house (better than losing a good router for a peace of cake problem)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back