BT Scrambled

Ok Try this one ;)
Sorry still no joy.

I have contacted my line provider and he say`s my line is fine and active and to update my channel list.

He has also said that apparently you don`t get Eir sports anymore but that has still been working fine up until the other day when I noticed BT sports and everything else has gone to scrambled!

Sorry still no joy.

I have contacted my line provider and he say`s my line is fine and active and to update my channel list.

He has also said that apparently you don`t get Eir sports anymore but that has still been working fine up until the other day when I noticed BT sports and everything else has gone to scrambled!
Eir sports SD & HD still work, if you can't get any of the remaining CS channels then your line is not working,

Last edited:
Yes i`m trying to view just the standard channels not the HD ones, and I have also tried deleting my channels list and then re-updating.

Thanks for all the suggestions anyway guys. I am currently in contact with my line provider so will see if he can suggest anything.

I have used Testious.com in the past on recommendation of a supplier, wasn't aware this was not safe. Out of interest what has happened, line details harvested and re-sold?

im the same, can only assume providor hasnt' renewed his spy sub for sports channels as he will only be able to share bt etc and nobody going to pay same bucks for only couple channels and he has still to pay full package

im the same, can only assume providor hasnt' renewed his spy sub for sports channels as he will only be able to share bt etc and nobody going to pay same bucks for only couple channels and he has still to pay full package

No

You dont need a full sly sub to recieve BT sports channels so anyone who says different is telling you porky pies, via sly afaik you can still subscribe to BT sports using an FTA card, all SD bt sports is still there via cs on 28.2 and eir sports 1 and eir sports 2 HD is still operational on cs too which is available via Irish smartcards only ofcourse..

I would not use testious as your details are not safe using that

I agree... first time i have seen this bollocks,reminds me of people adding box id info from sly boxes direct on the net....

Last edited:
Back