Bt sport 2 HD not working

jas316

hi i have a zgemma h2h and every channel works fine apart from BT sport 2 hd which is odd ive done the automatic scans and what not but it just does not work does anyone have any solutions?
thanks

Does the sd version work? might be temp issue with provider. maybe try a test line

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i notices yday it stoppes for a couple mins but then it did come back so probably one off i think

which build are you using?

have you got the correct netid?

have you ever been able to receive it?
the build i am using is Dsayers Zgemma H2H OpenATV 6 Series V2.3
My net id is correct and i don't think its ever worked tbh the SD version works fine and ive contacted my line provider he said it's a problem on my end
all the other sports are working SD and HD its just the one channel thats showing up with 0% SNR

I would try another line just to rule it out completely

Actually you mentioned 0% snr which is not line related. try changinv net id to another nearby

Last edited by a moderator:
i use the Hayes net id and i live in hayes so i dont know if it will make much of a difference but i will try it out and get a test line to also see if that works then i will update you guys

also remember once you change net id's rescan channels.

It may also be worth doing a full scan again as usually in last scanned theres a few copys of each channel. one of those may work for you

also remember once you change net id's rescan channels.

It may also be worth doing a full scan again as usually in last scanned theres a few copys of each channel. one of those may work for you

I have the same issue. It works fine on my box but on my brothers who is just round the corner and using same image and provider it’s a black screen. Any ideas on what we can do?

Back