BT Sport HD No Signal!

Sirrom

Hi all, BT Sport HD went off last week sometime, I updated with the latest update I could find and it worked OK on Saturday, last night I noticed it had gone off again... anyone know of an update to fix this?

Cheers

Pete

Been a few posts on this yesterday...

need to do a re-scan or wait until new channel list comes out.

Thanks, I've done a Sat rescan but nothing came up, I didn't delete anything first though, not sure if I should have, quite new to this so didn't want to screw it up completely lol!! any advice welcome..

Sirrom

go to installition then tp list press add and put below details and press scan then at all channels in your box you get bt sports 1,2 HD showing multiple id but 2 of then will work on below frequency.

frequency: 11597
pol.V
SR:23000
FEC:8/9

Hi TK

If i use the frequency you suggested , will the other channels be affected or will it just bring back the BT Sport?

Hi i just wanted to know if you can get BT Sport extra 1-5 on openbox v5s

Yep, Actually you can do even better. You can get BT sports extra 1-6. LOL.

Your channel list should already have BT sports extra1. To get the others, you need to do a TP scan on Freq 11344. Sym rate 27500. Polarity H. If it doesn't already exist in the TP list, then you need to add it.

You should get the following channels at the end of your "all" channels list:-

53220: BT Sport Extra 2
53230: BT Sport Extra 3
53240: BT Sport Extra 4
53250: BT Sport Extra 5
53260: BT Sport Extra 6

anyone having any luck with getting sky sports nd bt sports up? also my movies are scrambled too. has this happened to anyone else

i did a blind scan for channels which added those channels at the back end of my channels eg: channels 1000 onwards just deleted the channel that didnt work and moved the working 1 to the right channel slot ie: 404 being sky sports 3

fixed sky sports 3 and f1 also bt sports doing this

anyone having any luck with getting sky sports nd bt sports up? also my movies are scrambled too. has this happened to anyone else

i did a blind scan for channels which added those channels at the back end of my channels eg: channels 1000 onwards just deleted the channel that didnt work and moved the working 1 to the right channel slot ie: 404 being sky sports 3

Hi thanks for the reply. I'm totally knew to this. Haven't learned how to do stuff like that. Do you know any sites I can learn this from. Much appreciated

---------- Post Merged at 07:46 PM ----------

Hi thanks for the reply. I'm totally knew to this. Haven't learned how to do stuff like that. Do you know any sites I can learn this from. Much appreciated

Yeah I've looked in my 1000 channels and they all say scrambled too.

Hello all you super boxers. I'm new to this technical stuff and looking for some help. Up until this weekend everything was going OK on my Openbox v8s, all of a sudden I'm getting 'no signal' for several channels including BT sports and Setanta. I've tried all the fixes i.e. getting the list from Ajsat and the firmware for the box. Sky Sports is working OK but still no BT etc. Could there be something wrong qith my dish or cable? Any advice welcome.

Back